Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I can finally get into my account, but when I click on Cruise Planner, I get a page saying "Bad Request." I tried to get in through my DH's account with the same result. Luckily I don't cruise until June, but still annoying. I guess RC hasn't heard of testing before launching. :rolleyes:

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.

I stopped reading a few pages back, but just got an email saying my edocs are ready The link doesn't work.

At least you got an email...LOL.

We are supposed to be able to print luggage tags today. A few on our Roll Call have been successful, but no “print luggage tags” tab has shown up for me.

Oh well....Set Sail pass was done long ago. Worst case scenario I will get luggage tags at port.

Happy Sailing everybody!!!

Still catching up but just how many times do you need to log in now?

Once to log into my RCCL account, then it asks for another login to get into my online checkin and a third time to login to access my Cruise Planner...very user friendly RCCL...way to go.

Two days ago the link wasn't there so it appears they are making some progress with their website "enhancement." Essentially they are using the back door since you shouldn't have to re-enter data.

I don't think RCCL web site is very good. I too am having difficulty navigating there site. When you are on your dashboard and try to access the cruise planner it takes you to a bad gateway. I have an upcoming cruise and would like to shop some more. Its been 2 days now but still no fix. I tried contacting them via email and if you've every tried that before, expect a reply in 2-3 days. Ah, but still looking forward to embarkation day. Anyone else having problems? :confused:

I don't think RCCL web site is very good. I too am having difficulty navigating there site. When you are on your dashboard and try to access the cruise planner it takes you to a bad gateway. I have an upcoming cruise and would like to shop some more. Its been 2 days now but still no fix. I tried contacting them via email and if you've every tried that before, expect a reply in 2-3 days. Ah, but still looking forward to embarkation day. Anyone else having problems? :confused:

Bad Gateway is really common on RCCL's site, I get it constantly.

Fix is to either:

a) Clear your browser's cache and cookies

b) Use private browsing (Firefox) or incognito mode (Chrome)

c) Just use a different browser whenever you get that error

You can still get to the cruise planner by clicking already booked and picking cruise planner from the drop down.

256596067_ScreenShot2018-03-11at4_31_44PM.png.17da8ead7b3b18d5403189f1d33b201f.png

Finally got into the cruise planner. Experienced the never-ending circle, but eventually figured out how to get in (though don't ask me because I couldn't repeat it if I tried). Our pre-cruise OBC is showing correctly, too. I'm a little hesitant to book something though, for fear it'll get screwed up or lost in the migration.

For those concerned about your total points from previous cruises which would verify that the system has not lost them, phone crown and anchor. I just did! They have a automated response (and this is a big deal), you don't have to wait. At least I know I have the correct number of cruise points which should mean that they have the past cruises intact. That makes me feel a "little" better.

Was finally able to access using the already booked and online check in links.

However, now it says I need to enter all of my cruise info, Passport, credit card info ,etc, which I thought I had already done:confused:

My cruise is 6 months out. Do I need to wait until <90 days out to enter this stuff? I thought I could do it right after booking the cruise.

Help:o

Thanks!

I have a cruise in 4 weeks, I know the online docs are ready but don't want to deal with a hassle; should I just wait a week before filling them out?

Fill what out, do you mean online checkin? Edocs are not issued until online checkin is complete. There is nothing to fill out once online checkin is complete.

Fill what out, do you mean online checkin? Edocs are not issued until online checkin is complete. There is nothing to fill out once online checkin is complete.

I received an e-mail that the docs are ready for an upcoming cruise in April and I have not done the on-line check-in yet.

I received an e-mail that the docs are ready for an upcoming cruise in April and I have not done the on-line check-in yet.

Are you saying you can actually access your edocs now? Edocs may be ready but I always thought you could not access yours until online checkin is complete.

Yes, I got an email two weeks ago for an April cruise that says my Guest Vacation Documents are ready to print; I don't recall doing the online check in yet (might have, but don't remember).

Anyways, if website is SNAFU maybe I'll wait a week or so before checking on them. Usually print all that stuff about 4 weeks out.