Hitting the gym? Best time to go !

Wait until day 3 or 4. Everyone goes that first sea day and most never go again.

That is exacly what I was going to say. The first few days everyone who has never used a gym decides to use the gym ....after that its just a few regulars. To avoid the crowd the first few days I go as soon as they open, after that almost anytime isn't too bad, especially if its feeding time in the Windjammer :)

Have used the gym many times of the day and I am going to disagree with others here abut the timing of the crowds - I found the gym very crowded first thing in the morning. I would set my alarm for 5:45, get dressed and brush my teeth, make my way to the gym for opening at 6, and found some passengers already there on machines and having been hard at it for a while! It just gets more crowded from there. Several times there were people waiting for the treadmill so then I got off and continued walking around the deck to finish my workout and cook down.

But I will agree that the least crowded times are after 4 pm. At 5 pm on a formal night, very few people are there! LOL. ;p

I love to go early before many people are awake. Often the cardio machines are fairly busy especially the first few days. I really enjoy the stretch class that's usually around 7am and the Abs class that usually follows. I pick up my coffee on the way back to the cabin. If I didn't hit the gym first thing it's unlikely I'd make it there at all. I always feel better if I can get some time in there to start my day.

Have used the gym many times of the day and I am going to disagree with others here abut the timing of the crowds - I found the gym very crowded first thing in the morning. I would set my alarm for 5:45, get dressed and brush my teeth, make my way to the gym for opening at 6, and found some passengers already there on machines and having been hard at it for a while! It just gets more crowded from there. Several times there were people waiting for the treadmill so then I got off and continued walking around the deck to finish my workout and cook down.

But I will agree that the least crowded times are after 4 pm. At 5 pm on a formal night, very few people are there! LOL. ;p

I prefer walking the track first thing in the morning. Warm and beautiful sunrises. But if the weather is bad and can't walk the track then I hit the gym. I'll disagree with you. Your experiences are different from mine. I've never had a problem finding a piece of equipment I wanted to use first thing in the morning. But I'm one of those that is in the gym when the doors first open. Sometimes before the scheduled 6:00 AM. Forty five minutes on the recumbent bike and forty five minutes on the treadmill. Every morning no problem.

Edited by davekathy

Hi [emoji3]

What is the best time[emoji935] to go the gym during the cruise ️to avoid crows?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok I just have to. I have never to many crows there, maybe a few seagulls on port days ;p;p

I go early before breakfast rush starts on sea days, port days it is hit or miss

Does this huge-fully equipped ship have a locker room, showers and maybe a sauna/steam room for use after getting all sweated up?

Don't know what ship you mean, but Radiance, Voyager, and Freedom classes have what you mention.