Tour guide

eyess

What is your itinerary? Most ports are easy to do on your own....have you researched your ports yet? If not...do so! Get a guidebook from your local library....so much info in a guidebook!

We can help more if you tell us where you're going!

Hi i just joined this cruise i am traveling with my grown daughters i am wodering if anyone knows of any private tour guides in any of the ports

You didn't bother listing your ship, sail date, or itinerary. How exactly is anyone supposed to help you?

Look for info on the Ports of Call forum and on TripAdvisor. If you join your roll call, others on your cruise may be organizing private tours.

Hi

I just looked at his/her posts and see that he/she will be in the Med. next month on the Horizon. Lucky him/her. :)

He/she did post on their roll call. It looks like he/she didn't read the roll call posts, because with a quick look I could see a lot of information regarding "private" tours. That roll call was started last year and has lots of followers. I can only hope the OP reads it...start at page 1.

We used Rome in Limo in Italy, and will be using PK Tours in Greece. Both are reputable and have a money back guarantee if you don’t get back in time, however, we always got back in time. I think you can form a tour with others on each site. Roll Calls are good, we found several good people to tour with on our British Isles Cruise. Check Trip Advisor for reviews of companies. The Med takes a lot of preplanning. Rick Steves has a great book on Med Ports with recommendations and you could do your own tour with the info he’s provided. Some tours are a hour or more from port so you would have to arrange transportation. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums