Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

Bonnie

I am seeing lots of photos on Facebook and elsewhere relating to this refurb. Are you happy they get posted here as part of an update of what is happening. I am sure they will all (hopefully) slow down anyway once the initial excitement calms down a bit.

I believe Bonnie is on vacation at the moment but in a previous thread https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2603876 she did say that she would be copying over pictures from social media and invited others to do so if they saw them. All of the pictures are in the public domain so I don’t think that there can be any cause for complaint.

I believe there is interest in the new ship and especially in milestone events and not everyone has access to some of the information & pictures appearing on social media.

Maybe Host Grandma Cruising could merge the two threads.

I believe Bonnie is on vacation at the moment but in a previous thread https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2603876 she did say that she would be copying over pictures from social media and invited others to do so if they saw them. All of the pictures are in the public domain so I don’t think that there can be any cause for complaint.

I believe there is interest in the new ship and especially in milestone events and not everyone has access to some of the information & pictures appearing on social media.

Maybe Host Grandma Cruising could merge the two threads.

Good idea. I have merged the two threads. Hope it makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not sure why, but none of the photos of Azamara Pursuit / Adonia on this thread will open for me? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sorry I can't help. Okay on my iPad. 🤷🏼*♀️

Photos won't open on my Mac when using Safari my preferred browser. However if I change to Firefox then the photos are all there, already open !

No idea of the technical reason.

Same here. I can see photos on other threads but not all the ones on this one. I’m not sure if it depends how they are being uploaded

Photos won't open on my Mac when using Safari my preferred browser. However if I change to Firefox then the photos are all there, already open !

No idea of the technical reason.

They open fine on my Mac on Safari, may be worth checking that your OS and Safari are the latest versions.

They open fine on my Mac on Safari, may be worth checking that your OS and Safari are the latest versions.

Don't think that is the problem, as I can see the photos on my oldest original iPad 2. I now cannot update the IOS, it remains at IOS 10.3.3

The photos are showing on my iPad mini which is updated to IOS 11.2.6

They are also showing on my Windows Lap top.

Edited by upwarduk

The pictures I added were added using the Cruise Critic Forums App, I have tried using Safari & Firefox on the iPad and Safari on Mac with no problems. However when I viewed the forum as a guest and not logged in the pictures disappeared.

I have had the problem before on other threads where I coudn't view pictures sometimes logging out clearing the cashe and re logging in solved the issue - but not always.

I think the app rather than my Mac /iPad/iPhone is the issue again. Had it before when pics from elsewhere have been uploaded that way

Host Grandma Cruising - could you follow up on Rioccas suggestion as its not fair on users if some can see and some cannot especially when its your recommended app thats the issue

I use hosting its not as big a problem as people think. The alternative is rather than only to copy and post the pictures here, might be to post the links to the Azamara feeds or Twitter connections as well = that way you increase those who can see them

Host Grandma Cruising - could you follow up on Rioccas suggestion as its not fair on users if some can see and some cannot especially when its your recommended app thats the issue

I use hosting its not as big a problem as people think. The alternative is rather than only to copy and post the pictures here, might be to post the links to the Azamara feeds or Twitter connections as well = that way you increase those who can see them

Good idea, most of the updates now appear on the Azamara Club Cruises Twitter account https://mobile.twitter.com/AzamaraVoyages

I’m not sure it’s the app as I can see the photos on the app using my IPad and Safari. It seems to be Mac users having problems, and they are not likely to be using an app.

However I will ask CC for advice about putting photos on so everyone can see them

My posts have been links to the twitter feed photos, not uploads - are those working for those having problems? You don't actually have to be a twitter user to open the links....

Works fine for Twitter but for any Facebook pictures it means linking to to personal accounts which might not be acceptable.