Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

Thanks for the pics John. Subtle things I notice. Adonia/Fathom had a much larger cover over the Pool Bar than Quest does (none at all on Journey). I hope they retain that and then there shouldn’t be a need for the sun umbrellas there. The bar staff would be grateful too!

Phil

Yes the cover is quite a lot larger and has some big uprights that could impact deck 9. It’s obviously a fairly recent addition as it’s not in our pictures of Adonia from 2012. I do have a picture of the new structure but I’m not able to share it on Cruise Critic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We travelled on her when she was in the Princess fleet: a wonderful Black Sea cruise...

Just wondering about the wooden windows that are in many of the photos ----is this the new way? Is it a local thing? Is it a new corporate vision?

Sink is mounted on a different counter. Two hooks on the wall next to shelves. No grab handle in tub? Or shower? Tubs can be dangerous on a rolling ship.

I agree. We had a CC suite on Quest last year, with a shower curtain over the bath tub, without a handle. Preferring a bath, I found it very difficult to step in and out safely. Resorted to showering, which I do not like.

I probably mentioned those points in my post cruise review!! Hey ho.

As much as we don’t like shower curtains, as that shower screen won’t open because of the sink unit it could make it more difficult to get in and out of the bath.

We prefer the cabins with the large showers and thankfully that’s what we have for the two Pursuit cruises we have booked.

Not wishing to be controversial but it would have been better if Azamara had stuck to Plan A and gone with oversized showers in all the CC suites. We were told onboard that the shower suites always sell quicker than the ones with baths, didn’t think it would be the case but we prefer the shower suites.

Not wishing to be controversial but it would have been better if Azamara had stuck to Plan A and gone with oversized showers in all the CC suites. We were told onboard that the shower suites always sell quicker than the ones with baths, didn’t think it would be the case but we prefer the shower suites.

I agree, that has been a problem for us recently

We brought with us a grab bar that attaches with strong suction. Didn't want to risk getting in and out of the tub if the Tasman Sea or others areas were rough. I wish we had brought another one for steadying while opening the bathroom door from the suite. We purchased it at a local medical supplies store.