Princess Sale for California Residents

Woobstr112G

Not sure if this has already been mentioned (I did a search) but I just got an email from Princess regarding a sale. The email mentions up to $800 off (balconies) for California residents. Happy sale hunting.....:):):)

Bob

Hmmm...I live in Hawaii AND California. I wonder it I changed my address on the Princess website (it's currently CA), if it would apply to me?

Gotta try at least. It's like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play.....:D:D:D

Bob

California here and no email. Perhaps tomorrow or perhaps never. If it comes we'll take a look at it. We sail on the 18th and have land trips planned for this summer but don't have any cruises booked until October 2019 and that seems far too long to wait.

Just got a St Patty's 'You're in Luck' email with some great discounts on Alaskan cruises ... specified dates only .... but one of these worked out really well for us so slipped another booking in for this year. The savings were just too great to pass up!

This might be for only certain class of princess. We live in CA and have not received anything. Only gold members so might be for higher up levels.

I have not seen it and I also did a search in my emails in case I missed it. We are elite, so is it is class, it must be a different one.

This could very well be part of their current come back new promotion and they are just sending the current cruises already on sale to various princess cruisers in CA and saying we have a sale for you!

Can we get a specific sailing date they have on sale to we can check this stupid theory out on line? Also give us a deck and room type ie BD with price so we can compare.

Looked at 5 of the 12 cruises and they are all the same price on the web. Not logged in, but can't confirm my location did not go out when I went to the Princess site.