Princess announces there 2019/2020 Australian season! +Ruby Princess is coming to OZ!

That’s so weird. Someone on the princess site said that today but it was fine yesterday. I have the PDF let me see if it’s small enough to load.

It's a 2mb PDF, max size is 1M. Sorry.

Anyone have a copy of the brochure? I can find a working link?

That’s so weird. Someone on the princess site said that today but it was fine yesterday. I have the PDF let me see if it’s small enough to load.

It's a 2mb PDF, max size is 1M. Sorry.

I'm getting the same, and what's even weirder is I am already logged into FB on Safari

A bit like Diamond and Emerald, I’d go on DiamonD again, no question, but would think long and hard about Emerald.

Wouldn't sail on the Diamond again until she gets the air con fixed.

I have the PDF but don't know how to post it. Apparently elite get the first options and prices. Really disappointed that the Sun is doing the circle Indian Ocean. We missed out on this itinerary a few years ago and were keen to book ASAP but nothing will get us back on the Sun Princess. The itinerary deserves an all round wonderful ship and cruise experience, not second rate. Princess really seem to have lost the plot.

Edited by wishfulone

If anyone is looking for a circumnavigation of AU and doesn’t want to do a sun class. There’s a nice B2B on Radiance of the Seas that came out this week in Feb 2020. Pretty good prices too.

I saw that, I just cannot commit to much in 2019 or 2020 until we have confirmation on grandchildren arriving or not. It is strange but they have not even been born yet and they are cramping our cruising style.

I saw that, I just cannot commit to much in 2019 or 2020 until we have confirmation on grandchildren arriving or not. It is strange but they have not even been born yet and they are cramping our cruising style.

See, you have that backwards. I think you should be telling your kids your schedule and when not conceive ;)

See, you have that backwards. I think you should be telling your kids your schedule and when not conceive ;)

Yeah, I know but what can you do.

Tried that two years ago and ended up having to reshuffle our overseas trip around so that we would be back in time and it cost us an extra $2000.

As it was we got home with just 3 days to spare for the birth of our Granddaughter Philippa (she is a real doll).

Sun and Sea continue on under the bridge.

The new addition, Ruby, is too large though. It's a sister ship to Golden, Diamond, Sapphire which are regulars here.

Golden , is a sister ship to Grand and Star ,Ruby is sister ship to Crown and Emerald, Diamond and Sapphire are sisters ,hope that is right ,am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong

Golden , is a sister ship to Grand and Star ,Ruby is sister ship to Crown and Emerald, Diamond and Sapphire are sisters ,hope that is right ,am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong

They're all sisters in the same class, but there are slight variations between them, so they created subclasses. Officially they're all Grand class though.

Yeah, I know but what can you do.

Tried that two years ago and ended up having to reshuffle our overseas trip around so that we would be back in time and it cost us an extra $2000.

As it was we got home with just 3 days to spare for the birth of our Granddaughter Philippa (she is a real doll).

And worth every penny of the $2000.

Is she really two. Boy that’s flown by.

Hi Sarah,

I like you are waiting for the cruises to be released.

I have just been to the Princess site and signed in. (I am elite level in Captain Circle. The only place in life I am at an elite level :p)

The only new cruises for the Ruby that are showing up are the variations of the relocation cruises across the Pacific for the Ruby in September 2019.

I am thinking that the dates given are for the US so I will try again tomorrow since they are a day behind us.:D

Best of luck if you are to snag a particular room.

Thanks too from me for everyones input.

You would think by the slow download they are using the National Broadband Network. Just kidding. :D

I shall try the site again later in the day.

Nothing is loaded at all......when I log out that Ruby repositioning in September 2019 is there, so nothing new has been put on for Elite benefit.

Won't be much of a perk when they all go live tomorrow!

I called to put a FCD on something we would like to do in 2020, she told me most of Aloha deck is sold out,:'):')I figure they have blocked cabins as it departs from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, I hate when they do that.

Nothing is loaded at all......when I log out that Ruby repositioning in September 2019 is there, so nothing new has been put on for Elite benefit.

Won't be much of a perk when they all go live tomorrow!

I called to put a FCD on something we would like to do in 2020, she told me most of Aloha deck is sold out,:'):')I figure they have blocked cabins as it departs from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, I hate when they do that.

I agree with you. Not much of a perk when we can't book through Princess direct on their website.

I had to phone up to book.

I like seeing all the rooms available not having to ask someone. I'm fussy with my room position.

I booked an obstructed view then after the conversation I went to the website with all the photos of the views out the windows and saw that it was an OK view but the cabin next to it was better.

As it is a relocation cruise that starts and ends in a few ports there are lots of cabins that are blocked out for a particular start and end port.

Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see all the rooms and prices on the Princess site. Then phone up Princess again to change the room or end port (LA or Vancouver) if I see something better.

The Princess rep was not able to give me any reason why the cruises where not available to book online.

Last time when the European cruises where released under this new elite benefit I was told that you had to book through a travel agent the first day.

Hey guys, log in, then click on Plan a cruise in the white bar when you are logged in, they are there till May 2020, just cant book them, or see availability!

Edited by cheznandy