When a Princess isn’t a Royal, Our first RCCL experience on the Oasis!

Will have to play catch up as we sail tomorrow on Majesty. Bags are packed and waiting to go in car. Have to drop our cat at vets and then across state to Port Canaveral.

Have an awesome cruise on Oasis.

Pro Tip: If you fly in the day before, Royal runs their transfers from the B side second level. Their counter is by the Hertz desk. So have your airport drop you off near there.

We boarded the bus without issue and it didn’t take long before the bus filled up and we were off. it took a us about 45 minutes or so to get to the port.

Woo hoo we made it!!!!

Wow - I love that picture. It looks like a huge hotel across the street. Looking forward to your review as we are going in May. We are also from pa but from the Lehigh valley area. My son lives in Oakmont and works in Pittsburgh.

cfdf46a7cb5aff44fd4ea343e4a21787.jpg

Looks like lunch was at the Cafe Promenade!! Excellent choice and our first stop when we board Oasis next year!!;p Where's that bon voyage drink though?:confused: CHEERS!!:cool:

No, from the roast beef on that delicious bun it's Park Café in Central Park.

Just off the Easter Allure and make sure that you reserves for the Ice Show and the Aqua Theatre performances. Also, on sea days eat in the MDR as the Tuttti salad bar is available in addition to the lunch menu.

Oh Ok,LOL :D

Us baby boomers use our words not letters!!;p;p

I can,t get used to the terminology of today!

It’s not new

DINK" is an acronym that stands for "dual income, no kids". It describes a childless couple where both partners receive an income. The term was coined in the 1980s at the height of yuppie culture. The Great Recession has solidified this social trend, as more couples waited longer to have kids.[1]

It’s not new

DINK" is an acronym that stands for "dual income, no kids". It describes a childless couple where both partners receive an income. The term was coined in the 1980s at the height of yuppie culture. The Great Recession has solidified this social trend, as more couples waited longer to have kids.[1]

I guess being a career military man had something to do with not being aware of expressions like that. Now I know we are DINKS. [emoji16]

Now back to the topic of this thread . . .

OP, thanks for the review of your cruise. Happy Travels wherever you go next.

Edited by JimAOk1945