When a Princess isn’t a Royal, Our first RCCL experience on the Oasis!

Embarkation Day continued.

Check-in was the perfect storm. First, somehow the fire alarm had activated just before we got to the port. It wasnt a real emergency, but that didn’t stop the HVAC system from shutting down making the check-in area blisteringly hot. Being our first time we didnt know the check in process and neither apparently did the 3 people we spoke with. They have deck numbers on a board directing you to 2 sides of the room, left (old school paddle boards with numbers) and the right (computer monitors saying check in). Well while we were walking up they changed our deck number on the board directing us to the other side, so we asked where we needed to go - deer in the headlights. She asked someone else who asked someone else and they directed us to the left. Now mind you the line is shorter on the left side, but they also have half as many agents. So we went left, our bad.

I paid attention to the other check-in line to the right and someone that entered it the same time we went to the left got through in 30 minutes, it took us almost an hour. And to add insult to injury the agent had to walk over to the other check-in area to get our cards.

So lesson learned, it makes exactly 0 difference which line you go to, so ALWAYS go to the right and stay put.

We made it on board and right in front of us was the table for specialty dining. They had us at 150 CP tonight. DW is not a foodie, and even I was underwhelmed by the menu so we switched to Chops. We had read so many good things about Giovanni’s that we booked it twice for our remaining 3 night dinner package. As I said earlier, us old souls eat early and we had no issue with 5:30 reservations across the board.

We made our way down the the Park Cafe and got us some delicious beef sandwiches and a salad. We didnt want to eat too much because dinner was just a short time away. The restaurant was consistently busy but never over crowded.

After our light lunch we headed to the room (it was about 1:45 by now) and our bags were waiting for us........ kind of. Apparently Royal is content with getting your bags “close enough” to your room, and its up to you to see them while walking the halls and grab it. Either way, we were excited to have our bags, and they were only about 8 cabins away so no big deal.

We have an D5 balcony, and really like the room. On Princess I would compare it to a minisuite more so than a balcony. I love having a couch in the room and the balcony is a great size. Speaking of balcony, the flooring is wonderful when you are barefoot, Princess has these terrible blue corrugated floors that feel like walking on glass barefoot, so winner winner to Royal. The biggest downside (if it really counts) is that the safe is so small it doesnt fit the iPad. But all in all we love the layout of the room.

e0ff37da3016da17c19cc2028512203c.jpg

We puttered around the ship some more and got lost along the way, more times than we actually knew where we are going. But hey that’s half the fun! Before too long it was time for mustering, and we enjoyed a short Mission Impossible knock off that was almost entertaining but it got the job done. Fastest muster i have been too and I was glad that I didnt have to bring and try on my life vest (although Princess seems to be moving away from that, thankfully!)

After the muster drill we headed up stairs to relax and get ready for dinner. Tonight it was Chops. We have been to the Carnival and Princess Steakhouses so we were excited to see the difference.

We were never told that we were limited on the number of any of our courses, but then again we didnt try and order 2 entrees so take it for what its worth.

I had the crab cake and colossal shrimp cocktail, the 16 oz ribeye, and the cheesecake for dessert. DW grabbed the black pepper bacon, the wedge salad, 9 oz filet and warm chocolate cake. We shared the Gruyere tater tots, the mushrooms and Mac ‘n Cheese.

c66fdd33bfce596a04661e5c394d379d.jpg52cd86cda234838d39cbd16b342b7899.jpgcd2186d17313a0829c025cafdd59f76b.jpg8f7b3c1eee9e803f2788d640f2cf6b63.jpg51abce5ec7a5d590c212e02a4144c001.jpg

Sorry I dont have photos, of the bacon or crab cake dishes, we were hungry and ate them before I could grab a picture!

The bacon dish was absolutely amazing, I would order 3 servings of that of that next time, it was that good, The crab cake was just ok, mostly filler and that was disappointing. The shrimp cocktail did have 3 very large shrimp, perfectly cooked and was good as well. DW thought the wedge salad was just ok, she wasnt a huge fan of the blue cheese, saying it was more like ranch.

My litmus test for steakhouses is how they cook my steak, mine and DW’s were both perfectly cooked. The ribeye was very good, tender, well seasoned and a good portion. DW’s filet was also well seasoned and was very tender. All in all I would put it easily on par with Ruth’s Chris or Mortons no problem. They served it with a peppercorn sauce which was very good, and an excellent bernaise. The sides were nothing to write home about except one, those Gruyere tater tots. Order as many of these as they will let you. I wasnt sure exactly what to expect, I half expected a traditional potato tot covered in meaty cheese, what we got was sooooo much better. These little packets of breaded and deep fried Gruyere were amazing. Definitively get those again!

On to dessert. The warm chocolate cake was perfect for chocolate lovers and better than Carnival’s warm melting chocolate cake. The cheesecake was the stuff dreams are made of. This is the clear winner between the 2 and DW (a certified chocoholic) agreed. The cheesecake was smooth and silky, just rich enough with a slight lemon flavor. 2 of those to go please!!

Our service was fantastic, the meal was perfectly paced, to the extent that I thought our dessert came out crazy fast. We were done with dinner in right about 90 minutes. Our waiter called us by name throughout the meal and despite not having a junior waiter stayed on top of drinks pretty well. That would probably be my only criticism is that they need a handful of junior waiters to police plates, top off beverages etc. Our guy worked his tail off, but there were some gaps in service that would be perfectly filled with a junior waiter.

At the end of the day, Chops is an excellent steakhouse. I would gladly go back and in our opinion it beats both Princess and Carnival’s offerings. Of note, DW isnt a seafood eater otherwise I would have gotten the seafood tower. It was extremely popular with other patrons and looked amazing. We left a little after 6:45 and the restaurant was only about half full, I was kind of surprised expecting more people there. Now we had the 3 night dining package and I have heard some people say the cost has going up for Chops, but it was $45 if you just went to Chops on its own. Is it worth it? I am going to say no. I think $30-$35 is about where I would want to be, and so with he dining package we got (3 nights for $80, which breaks down to about $26 per meal) I think its a steal and would absolutely get the package and go back in a heart beat. DW, the serial super saver, even said she would consider going for the $45 price and I about fell outta my chair, so that should tell you what she thought of the restaurant.

So after a long day, lots of walking and a late night the night before we called it an early night, walking the boardwalk area and skipping most everything else.

I did walk to the gym earlier and signed up for a spin class for the morning, 8:45. Not too bad. For those interested, it was $20, they offer 4 of them on this cruise (every sea day we have), they offer an $80 all class pass where you can go to as many of the classes you want. They also asked my shoe size when i signed up so I am guessing they are providing shoes for us to use.

Until tomorrow, thanks for following along!

Day 2 Day at Sea

532f32084543d68a2dfed90349a1b7ce.jpg

We crashed early but that sure didnt mean we got up early! My alarm woke us up at 8:15 so I could catch my spin class that I had signed up for. If you are interested in the details read the next paragraph otherwise nothing to see here, you can move along.

31dc908cd3a66ef34e93b57cfd632cb7.jpg

I did not count the number of bikes they had but I think there were about 20, the class was only half full. They provide shoes, my recommendation bring your own ESPECIALLY if you wear a larger size, they only had 1 pair in 47 and there were 2 of us that needed it. Thankfully the other guy was able to fit in the next size down. They are the standard cleat for those that bring their own. Class lasted just short of an hour, they give you a chest strap heart rate monitor and they track your HR and calories burned on screens in front of the class. It was a great workout. I signed up for the Saturday class afterwards.

DW was just finishing getting ready when I got back to the cabin and we headed up to Windjamer around 11 to grab a small snack before lunch. I love this buffet. Better than DCL, Carnival, Princess etc. Great variety in selection, everything was hot, and it wasnt terribly busy but that probably had more to do with the time we were there than anything else. They have beverage stations with the basics (juices, water etc) which are grab and go, this was amazingly convenient especially in the afternoon to come by and grab a quick glass of lemonade. Having multiple food stations spaces people out so its not too crowded either.

After our snack we walked around the Boardwalk area and decided a hot dog was in order so we stopped at the Dog House. We split a Sicilian dog with grilled onions and peppers on top, it was delicious. I would highly recommend hitting this place up as they have a wide variety of different dogs to choose from. We then headed to Schooners Bar for trivia. The trivia was ok, the lady hosting it was very hard to understand and that made it even harder to get the right answers. After trivia was the Dreamworks parade and we watched it from the lounge area. Not the best seats in the house, but certainly could see everything going on.

5aa4087bb7c562959dc014fdb567a313.jpg

After the parade we walked down to the American Icon dining room for lunch. One of the best things Princess offers is a sit down lunch on sea days and I was happy to see RCCL offer it as well. Its an interesting concept here, with both a sit down menu and buffet in the same space. We loved it! Good options at the buffet and a great sit down menu to boot. I had the Tuna Carpaccio and Strawberry Bisque. For the entree I grabbed the Steak Frites. DW got the Strawberry bisque and the Lasagna. Both the appetizers were good and my steak was very good, even cooked appropriately. DW said her Lasagna was way too salty and couldn't get through half of it. If you knew her then you would know that must mean that they dumped a ton of it int here cause she adds salt to everything! Her key lime pie and my carrot cake from the buffet were nothing to write home about. I have to apologize, I normally dont photograph my food, but DW called me a hypocrite for reading everyone’s posts and loving the photos but then not posting my own so I have started to try and remember to take them as we go. So no lunch photos today but ill try and do better as the week progresses. ;)

After lunch we puttered around and wandered the ship for a while before grabbing a few lemonades and heading to the cabin. We sat on the balcony on a perfectly beautiful day in glorious shade with a cool breeze and read and enjoyed the quiet. That’s where I am at writing this part of the update now. Can’t beat this!

4a6d24660d8abaf32efc1619a8e46d2f.jpg

Day 2 continued....

So tonight was Giovanni’s. We decided to ask for an outdoor table because the weather was wonderful outside. Plus, being people watchers this was the perfect spot for us. DW ordered the Charcuterie board, the gnocchi (half portion) and the filet. I had the pork belly salad, the bucatini bolognese (half portion) and the branzino. The charcuterie board is a hit, with roasted garlic and delicious cheeses, this one is a must do. I also really enjoyed the pork belly salad. I know your going to ask which was better the one at Chops or the one at Giovanni’s and the answer is they are both good. The Chops one is much thinner and more crispy, but also doesnt come with a small salad on top. The pastas were home runs. They were both excellent, DW loves gnocchi and she said it was the best she has had, period. My fish was well cooked and well seasoned, and her filet was good. Now I have heard people say they enjoyed Giovanni’s filet more than Chops, but DW said Chops was the winner here. Although this steak was hard to beat and for a cheaper price than Chops. For dessert we went with the Tiramisu, canoli, and a scoop of chocolate gelato. The Tiramisu was terrible. I was so disappointed because everything else was so good, but they had this jello like mousse and whatever was in place of the lady fingers was so soaked through with booze that it was literally oozing out. Also their dessert presentation left a little to be desired, it looked like they just scooped mine out of a big pan and however it landed was how it stayed. Not ideal for a place I am paying extra to eat at. The service was again outstanding as well. But, all in all our meal was excellent and more than validated our decision to come back later in the week, although we did contemplate going back to Chops.

280f7c7d59fa48e26c498517c1cad3c1.jpg9cb1022236a7043f91b99b4f37fa602e.jpg2d0794af5f47c2f630a0db9c2b7cb497.jpgd12a2e808d8c56eba8e64d1a60e98954.jpg1d7ffa67a22140047f1335c711cab4f0.jpg3d6d6c4edbfd9248be077dc93ed6c7c0.jpg

One last note, when we left the restaurant at about 6:50 it was only half full, if that. DW snuck a peek at the reservation list and they had maybe 100 covers for the night, with the 7 oclock hour being the lightest (5:30-6:30 seemed to be the most popular time frames). Now maybe it was because of it being formal night, but I'm truly surprised how empty the specialty restaurants have been. You would have no issue walking up to any of them at any time and getting a table straight away, atleast thus far on this trip.

It was formal night tonight and so we were in our Sunday best, so we went back up to the room and got comfortable before heading to the Oasis of the Dreams show. We had 8:30 reservations and we got there just before 7:45 and boy am I glad we did. There was already a long line of people waiting to get in. And while there are no bad seats location-wise to see the show I much preferred sitting in a beach style chair to sitting on a long bench seat. So my advice, get there early because that place filled up fast! The show was fantastic, I cant believe I am seeing a show like this on a cruise ship, in the middle of the ocean.

After the show we headed back to Schooners to check out the pianist for a while before calling it a night. Well almost calling it a night. We decided some fruit was in order and so made our way up to the buffet figuring we could get a small plate of fruit. Not. So. Fast. The buffet closes at 8:45. 8:45?!? On a ship with 6,000 people that mostly like to stay up late why on earth does this place close at 8:45?? Hell, even Princess has their buffet open til 11! I know, we could have gone to another venue but the options for finding fruit were strangely limited. Pizza place was open, a little snack place on the Promenade was open but that was basically on the opposite end of the planet from where we were and we weren’t rolling the dice that they had what we were looking for. So we went to bed fruitless #BuffetFail.

Day 3 Day at Sea

31f9d620ce92cf2cc90991a10dacf4c3.jpg

It was a lazy morning for us, getting up just after 8. We decided to head to Johnny Rockets for breakfast. We got there a little after 8:45 (not even realizing that they opened at 8:30) and it was fairly busy. Even thought they cautioned us about the wait it was only about 15 minutes before our order arrived. I had the beef patty with eggs and potatoes and DW got the French toast. TBH I think the buffet was better, with way more options to choose from and about the same quality of food, so I think from now on we will roll to the windjammer for breakfast.

We ventured off to get DW her first Starbucks of the cruise, I was impressed she held out this long! The prices she said were comparable to what she gets back home (maybe about $0.50 more) and she was happy that they took her Starbucks card right off her phone for payment, just like being at home! We found some comfortable chairs next to the starbucks and had a lovely conversation with another gentleman we had met there that was waiting for his wife to emerge from the sale chaos going on in the promenade. We read and people watched until it was time for lunch when were excited to head back to the dining room..........

......until we got to the dining room and discovered it was the exact same menu as the day before, that was disappointing. Princess spoils us with a daily rotating menu at lunch, so with the exception of a burger, the menu is different each day. We walked the buffet portion and it was similar to the day before (Paella instead of seafood pasta today) and decided we should check out the buffet. It was noon so we had braced ourselves for sheer madness, what we found was a number of open tables and a calm buffet, yay us! I grabbed a salad and some fruit before exploring the rest of the buffet and didnt really see much else that got me excited. DW had a salad and some carved turkey which she said was excellent. I decided to head to the wipe out cafe to grab a burger, unfortunately I was in store for another disappointment. I was expecting a cook to order grill for the burgers and dogs, but instead found another buffet setup with a giant pile of beef patties and a basket of buns. But I was hungry and grabbed one and scarfed it down any way.

This is when DW and I figured it out, the fatal flaw in the “largest” cruise ship at sea. When you have 6,000 people on board you have to compromise somewhere. The charge for room service is to ensure they can process orders and not every cabin is ordering 10 things of which they may eat 3, because its all free. By charging a nominal fee they weed out those people and get the ones that are serious about what they want, thus ensuring the system doesnt break down at the expense of the guest. Can you imagine waiting 2 hours for a sandwich to arrive? They would riot on the Promenade. Same goes for the wipe out cafe. If you had cooked to order burgers (and dont get me wrong, Princess par cooks them then finishes them fresh on the grill when you order them) the line would be half way around the ship and people would complain. So I get it, and its not a major problem, just disappointing. I am willing to bet on a smaller RCCL ship the experience is much different, and thats something we will consider later on down the road. Well and the other reason is they probably want you to go pay for a burger at Johnny Rockets.......I am on to you Royal Caribbean! (As I start to walk to Johnny Rockets because I am craving a GOOD burger....... ;) )

DW was excited she found the soft serve machine in the wipe out cafe and thus with swirl cone in tow we wandered around the top deck for a while. We watched the zip liners and a couple of people on the flowrider, some of whom were actually surprisingly good! We then grabbed a drink and headed out to our lovely balcony! The weather was fantastic, a little warm but the nice breeze more than made up for it and we had perfect shade on our balcony so we sat out and enjoyed the ocean and peace and quiet and talked and read the afternoon away.

And a blue Hawaiian for good measure.....

8583d34ce337ecefd33483608af3a094.jpg

Some random thoughts:

-DW loves that there is a small night light in the ceiling of the bathroom, and she also loves that there is a bar in the shower she can put her feet on, you know cause its really all about the simple things in life any more!

-There are some nice loungers in the Central Park area that are super comfortable and great to relax in.

-Spa prices on board are insane. I am usually a defender of the onboard spa, knowing full well that I am going to pay more because I am a captive audience, but the prices here are more than what I have seen on other lines for comparable services. DW said that acupuncture was almost twice as expensive here than on Princess. So we are passing on the spa this trip, when I normally get a massage while onboard.

-Service throughout the ship has been excellent. Our cabin Steward has been wonderful, refilling out ice bucket every day and always with a warm greeting in the hallway when he sees us. Our 2 specialty dining meals have come with outstanding service and the bar staff around the ship have been wonderful as well.

Day 3 continued.....

Dinner tonight was our first in the MDR. We had reservations for 5:30, they clearly open earlier than that as the doors were open at 5:15 when we got there and after we were seated the table next to us was being served appetizers. This early Im not even sure you needed reservations as the no reservation line was just walking in and there were 2 other couples a head of us checking in. No matter, we asked for a table for 2 because we had reservations for the Frozen in time show at 7:30 and wanted to make sure we could breeze through service. We even told the waiter we were looking to be out by 6:45, well he got us out of there in 45 minutes flat. Best, fastest service I have seen onboard any ship. DW got the french onion soup, the chicken breast and the cheesecake strawberry trifle. I got the crab cake, shrimp cocktail, pork loin and grand mariner soufflé. I promise I am trying to get better about these pictures, but the appetizers and DW’s entree slipped by. The crab cake was actually much better than the one I had at Chops, much less filler and it was excellent. The shrimp cocktail was just that, a good shrimp cocktail with about 6 shrimp. DW said her French onion soup was not very good, didnt have a lot of flavor and it just fell flat. Her chicken had about the same review, a piece of chicken breasts she thought was better suited for a bun. My pork was excellent, good flavor, tender and moist. The dessert was a mixed bag. My soufflé was good, not great but definitely good for being mass produced, one of the better soufflés I have had on a cruise. DW was not impressed with the trifle. She said the cheesecake part was good, but was not a fan of the strawberry jello underneath.

53085df4c81bd8212d68c39e44cd1445.jpg5a90ebecb4ca8021f2d78381ee8ead48.jpgcdc078b8e5244e502bd176e9a0a4bd6c.jpg

All in all dinner was just ok, but we had excellent service so I made sure to thank the waiter and the head waiter before filling out a comment card and heading out. We walked around for a bit before heading to Studio B to catch the show.

91d2a28e58f08a393c31bd0735d1cf9e.jpg

Day 3 continued again.....

The FroEn in Time show was good. A little cheesey with the story line but the skaters were fantastic. I was expecting more falls because it’s hard enough to land them on solid ground let alone a moving target!

311be562da0086e6e8c53edb9e7315aa.jpg

After the show we walked around the Promenade for a bit and called it night.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourselves, and the food, for the most part, is good. As far as crowds, or lack of same goes, I think you'll find that on Royal's large ships, they do a marvelous job spreading the people so it doesn't feel crowded, even with over 6,000 on board.

We decided some fruit was in order and so made our way up to the buffet figuring we could get a small plate of fruit. Not. So. Fast. The buffet closes at 8:45. 8:45?!? On a ship with 6,000 people that mostly like to stay up late why on earth does this place close at 8:45?? Hell, even Princess has their buffet open til 11! I know, we could have gone to another venue but the options for finding fruit were strangely limited. Pizza place was open, a little snack place on the Promenade was open but that was basically on the opposite end of the planet from where we were and we weren’t rolling the dice that they had what we were looking for. So we went to bed fruitless #BuffetFail.

Outside of "traditional" dining hours, Royal fails big time at casual/quick service food. This is one area where their main competitors (Carnival and NCL) have them beat...by a mile.

Following, all caught up with your review and great job so far!

My mother sailed on Regal for the first time this past January and really enjoyed both the ship and her first Princess experience. I hope you and your wife are having a blast on the Oasis :)

Steelers, enjoying your review. We are almost Elite on Princess but once we sailed Oasis Class we only returned once, Island Princess for the Panama Canal. I still find myself dreaming of Princess Pizza and pool side burgers. This area and the buffet times need to be improved IMO on RC.

Enjoy the day.

Outside of "traditional" dining hours, Royal fails big time at casual/quick service food. This is one area where their main competitors (Carnival and NCL) have them beat...by a mile.

To be fair, the sports bar on Symphony is supposed to be serving food until 2AM or so, right?

Day 4 St Maarten

a228728894f93280da20c82d13071fca.jpg

It was a lazy morning with no alarms to wake us up because we had no plans for the day other than to walk around town. I usually like to watch us coming into port and my subconscious must have known it was about time because I woke up just as we started to back into our berth. It was a beautifully warm morning with a slight breeze, all good signs for a good day. The weather continued to be nice with on and off clouds and about 5 minutes of rain before clearing for the rest of the day.

6e8e294d0fd27519f5115b32b304be3c.jpg

We are in port with the Carnival Sunshine and the Marella Discovery (which up til about 2 years ago was known as the Splendour fo the Seas). There is also this MASSIVE yacht berthed right next to us, this thing is simply huge. I had to take a panorama phot just to get the whole thing in a single picture! I could only imagine what 1 night on it runs!. Rule of thumb, if you have to ask you cant afford it.

de55a592fc86693e19032f2983f81e00.jpg

We puttered around the port for a bit and grabbed a taxi into downtown. $3pp each way ended up being cheaper than the water taxi and it was a very quick drive. DW was happy as a clam she didnt have to get on a boat, and the winds at the port were very strong, so she was doubly happy.

Taxi Driver quote of the day “Get out of my way, you may be on vacation but I am not!” He said that exact phrase why sitting on his horn yelling at some tourists that were in front of us. Apparently the horn in St Marteen is used as a form of general communication as he was on it more than off it for our quick 5 minute drive.

d631101aa132455f51bb3df713d760c4.jpg

We walked around the port and picked up a couple bottles of rum from Barbados that a friend of ours likes. 2 liters for $22 was a steal compared to Total Wine back in the US who wanted $50 for 1 liter [emoji33]. We browsed some more and sat on the boardwalk for a bit to enjoy the beautiful beach, water and weather. We headed back to the ship to grab lunch. RCCL has a little security structure setup on the dock here, that was different than other ships who screen after you just walk on board. Easy enough process as there was no one there, I can see how this would help expedite boarding with so many people on board.

c86330327b5e19284fcc34b47d2d5853.jpg

We headed up to the buffet, and saw the typical fare. We grabbed salads, some fruit and a little protein. We had reservations at Giovanni’s for 5:30 tonight and didnt want to fill up too much. We grabbed a few lemonades saw some shaded loungers on the pool deck and just relaxed the afternoon away. We headed back to the room to get ready for dinner and grabbed a couple of drinks on our way. 4:30 was all-a-board and we would have just enough time to catch any runners before we headed to dinner. When I am with DW I know we will never run into this situation unless there is some unforeseen emergency as she obsessively watches the time to ensure we have more than enough to make it back.

It was about 4:35 and there were still over 100 people coming up to get back on the ship. Most walking without a care in the world. If it were DW and I we would be sprinting down the dock like our lives depended on it. But they got everyone through and only paged 1 couple over the PA, so guess we did pretty good this stop.

We got ready for dinner, waved goodbye to St Maarten and headed down to Giovanni’s for our final night of our 3 night dinner package.

My dinner tonight was the best meal I have had on board a cruise ship yet. That’s on 6 different lines and around 14 cruises, so its gotta be saying something right? I had the mussels and tuna crudo for appetizers, the Ossobuco for my entree and some kind of chocolate something for dessert. DW got the charcuterie appetizer, the filet again, and cheesecake for dessert. We split the half portions of risotto and the pasta special tonight which was a linguini in a garlic olive oil. The tuna crudo was so fresh I swear they caught it today, with just the right bit of acid this dish had perfect balance. The mussels were in a broth that was so good i tempted pouring it in a glass and drinking it. Deep flavors, but not rich or overpowering, they completed the nice big mussels perfectly. The Ossobuco was so tender you could eat it with a spoon, the sauce with it was rich and just salty enough. The only bad part was the polenta was more corn bread than polenta, but the risotto we had was outstanding as well. The pasta special was nothing to write home about. DW says RCCL knows how to make a cheesecake and her piece didnt last long. And my chocolate dessert, whatever it was is equally good and hit the spot to wrap up a truly excellent meal. Had it not been for the table of 6, that had been clearly drinking all day, whom you could probably hear from the bridge the meal would have been perfect. The restaurant was significantly busier tonight than the previous night and I would say when we left around 6:30 75% of the tables were filled.

35b49f9b3e04f5047081dfd4fc4b7985.jpg60953fafda874923a15d909a52d887b2.jpgf11ad7803404a9e747fe7e6a67267824.jpg55362c16d102fcef937e80f7c6e336c7.jpg

3c4257bb57305b3f974b1581533bc21d.jpgca6bdcd8b9ca5df3f0e177d6b9b33ed7.jpg

The sun had taken more out of us than we realized and so after a few laps on the promenade we called it a night. I mean we did have to set an alarm for the morning because we had our excursion at 8:30. We are doing the Old and New San Juan City Tour tomorrow. We did place a breakfast order to be delivered tomorrow between 7-7:30 so we will see how that goes. I have read on the boards where they have forgotten to deliver entire orders or had been late, so Im hoping we gave them enough wiggle room that we will be ok.