Musings on Mariner - A slow boat from China

Food has been fairly good. The preparation has been a little different from what were used to. Sauce on everything, plus the suppliers are providing some variation on what were used to.

An example would be the tiger shrimp. They are not butterflied. Also the apple Danish are hard to find. That's odd. I've been eating them at least 10 years

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not happy with the horizontal layout, not sure I remember it like this in 20085b10aa6a39581b510cce0eb91fa05a30.jpg

Also, surprised to see flat tops on the elevator lobby trash cans. Used to seeing sloped tops.

e05b0dceccabcafbb7cf1c04729f4aad.jpg

These pictures validate the title of the thread "Musings" I've seen both of these on the two Voyager class ships I've been on, but had forgotten about those trash cans. Was that your drink you put on the can to emphasize why they did away with that design?

Food has been fairly good. The preparation has been a little different from what were used to. Sauce on everything, plus the suppliers are providing some variation on what were used to. ...

I'm encouraged to see Indian entrees on the menu. I wish they would add that to the menus on all ships. Jewel actually has a separate menu with Indian selections, but you have to know to ask for this.

You mean if you were European on a European airline or anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

European airline flying in or out of a European country but some put a lot of obstacles in the way and you have to be persistent with some airlines to get any cash back.

Fortunately to date we have never had to claim.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

These pictures validate the title of the thread "Musings" I've seen both of these on the two Voyager class ships I've been on, but had forgotten about those trash cans. Was that your drink you put on the can to emphasize why they did away with that design?
Indeed

Would you not frequent the DL if they offered you the 4 Free drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it was a DL like Harmony.

We went in only for 30 minutes to get the nice snacks at cocktail hour opening then took a couple of drinks back to our balcony.

When ready we sat on Central Park with our free drinks from Trellis bar.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I think you should delete the picture of the letter from the captain, at least make not able to read the codeword for an attack. It's sensitive information and it's only met for you onboard Mariner, no one else.

The pirates already know they are attacking, they don't need the code word. ;)

• Haha 1

We received this letter on day 2, not sure why it wasn't in the cabin on day 1

Tons of overflow space, 4 drinks instead of 3, and one free speciality coffee.

Downside for some is no D+ in the CL.

Overall a good solution in my book

I would be very happy with the Schooner Bar acting much the same as the Diamond Lounge. I would much rather be there than in the lounge during happy hour.