Kids Price at Hibachi on Oasis of the Seas

It shows 45 for adults, but no kids price. Is there Kids price for any speciality restaurants?

Yes, I've seen children's prices for other specialty restaurants at around $12.

We also paid full price for Hibachi for our kids a few years ago. I think it was $35 at that time and I thought even then it was expensive. No way I would pay $45 for all of us now. I’m happy the kids got to experience it, just not in a hurry to do it again until they are a little older (DS is now 13 and DD is 11).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy, that sure went up fast. Wasn't the children's price less than $10 once?

I remember when they first introduced the specialty restaurants and children under 12 were not permitted after 7:30. Maybe the higher child's price is a way to reduce the number of children in the specialty restaurants.

I remember when they first introduced the specialty restaurants and children under 12 were not permitted after 7:30. Maybe the higher child's price is a way to reduce the number of children in the specialty restaurants.

I’m thinking that it’s just another way to increase their revenue, nothing at all to do with keeping kids out of the specialty restaurants.

Before that, children were not permitted at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I remember it as low as $8. Not sure what it’s priced at on other classes but it’s been 1/2 the adult fare for almost a year on Oasis class.

This is for all specialty restaurants or just the Hibachi?

Where do you see a Hibachi rest. on the Oasis? Went to their site and could not find it. Menu would also be helpful.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's part of Izumi. Half of the restaurant is sushi and the other is the tempanyiki.