RCCL Website

Mine are all back up on their own now.

It looks different to how it did before with photographs of where we are cruising to.

I wish they would just leave well alone, forget the photos and give me some confidence that what I have paid for wont be lost in cyber space.

Keep smiling all [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It looks different to how it did before with photographs of where we are cruising to.

I wish they would just leave well alone, forget the photos and give me some confidence that what I have paid for wont be lost in cyber space.

Was able to log in ok this morning. Only issue was the old pre gold issue. Easy fix.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I like the new look although there are a few glitches.

Booking_cards.actions.view_more_details

Booking_cards.actions.cruise_planning.primary

And several others. But I'm sure their QA team checked this before launch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

So many website issues. Can't view all of the Deck Plans. Royal said we are working on that too! Looking at Oasis, where can I find pricing for junior suites? Or is that another website issue!

I am trying to view deck plans for Allure. It will not switch to higher decks. Cruise critic has deck plans but it is so tiny I am unable to find my stateroom on deck 10.

Seems to work now if I use my email address and not my original log-in name. Strange, but it's working now.

Good Luck everyone,

Kel:D

Haven't been able to use my login name since this started. Truth be told, email address is probably easier now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Has Royal said if they are ever going to bring back features such as seeing the cost of your cruise and payments that you have made?

RC has been particularly cagy about what if any features will return to the web site.

Nothing said on the web site. Apparently RC doesn't bother looking at or using its own web site. If you want to learn anything try Facebook or Twitter. Occasionally something besides marketing may appear.

Has Royal said if they are ever going to bring back features such as seeing the cost of your cruise and payments that you have made?
Maybe they are wanting to push you all onto travel agents

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

While watching the Royal Wedding early this morning (on TV and laptop), I saw a letter with a link to our 8-5-2018 OA cruise so I clicked on it and surprisingly was able to book all the entertainment. RCI sent me a confirmation email but I will check back to see that it holds.

While watching the Royal Wedding early this morning (on TV and laptop), I saw a letter with a link to our 8-5-2018 OA cruise so I clicked on it and surprisingly was able to book all the entertainment. RCI sent me a confirmation email but I will check back to see that it holds.

Meant Email

I also think, based on Cruise Critic postings, that I can also get Set Sail Passes from the Already Booked area.