RCCL Website

I've been trying to log into the RCCL website for the last several day and can't. Anyone else having this problem? Just want to be sure it's not me! Thanks!

Just logged in (after reading your post) and I had zero issues using a laptop with ME or IE logging in to RCs website and opening my cruise planner for our future cruises.

Edited by davekathy

Just logged into my crown & anchor account this morning and it's showing 0 points & Pre-Gold status (but my past cruises are still there)....should be 33 points and Platinum for me. Just curious if anyone else is seeing 0 points this morning as well....hoping it's a glitch. :eek:

******UPDATE********

Got through to the Crown & Anchor support and they said it's a glitch that's being worked on with no ETA of when it will be resolved. He verified my correct # of points and status. WHEW.

******THE FIX*******

Thanks to Husky1987 below for this fix! Check your profile settings...if your Gender field is blank, set your gender and click save. Then logout, wait about a minute, log back in, and your points & status should be back to normal.

Thanks Husky1987!

Edited by mediaase

I’ve been changing from diamond to pre-gold for a couple of weeks. They still haven’t added my points from my spring break cruise, although it shows up in my past cruises. You’d think they would of gotten some of this stuff figured out by now. It’s coming up on 3 months for the new website.

Why would you change your name? Doesn't that have to match your ID?

I had Alex instead of Alexander, so I was just experimenting. Regardless, I don't think the profile name really matters. What matters is the name you gave when booking. That always shows my full name regardless of what is in my profile.

Mine showed 0 and pre-Gold, even though all my past cruises were in there. Noticed that the female/male part of my info was blank....entered male, saved, logged out and back in and it now shows all points and Diamond.

Same for me as well 0 and Pre-Gold instead of D+. All future and past cruises listed properly.

Checked info and gender was blank as well, entered male, saved, logged out and back in and it now shows all points and D+ again. IT glitch of the week.

Mine showed 0 and pre-Gold, even though all my past cruises were in there. Noticed that the female/male part of my info was blank....entered male, saved, logged out and back in and it now shows all points and Diamond.

WOW! Just checked mine and the gender was blank as well (It was selected before today, but blank now)....I set my gender, clicked save, logged out, waited about a minute, and logged back in....all points and status were back to normal.

THANK YOU!

I had Alex instead of Alexander, so I was just experimenting. Regardless, I don't think the profile name really matters. What matters is the name you gave when booking. That always shows my full name regardless of what is in my profile.

Gotcha. I re-entered my gender and my points showed up.

That worked for me also. It even shows my updated total points, which it hasn’t shown since this whole fiasco of a website started. BTW, every time the page shows the correct info, I take a screenshot of it just in case.

WOW! Just checked mine and the gender was blank as well (It was selected before today, but blank now)....I set my gender, clicked save, logged out, waited about a minute, and logged back in....all points and status were back to normal.

THANK YOU!

Thanks for the fix husky