Cruise Luggage tags -- NCL "approved"

Yes, I know there are no approved ones. Just wanted to see which ones would fit NCL's tags. I was unsure if every cruise line has different sizes for their tags

There are different shapes/sizes for different lines. I just searched for NCL luggage tag holders on Amazon. Worked out great.

I got mine from the cruise critic store.

So did I, the wide type fit very good with the "new"size luggage tags that NCL have now.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

Yes, I know there are no approved ones. Just wanted to see which ones would fit NCL's tags. I was unsure if every cruise line has different sizes for their tags

Yes, there are usually two different types. NCL now have the standard "wide" type luggage tags to print out (they used to be the narrow type). So just make certain you purchase the correct type (if cruising with a different cruise line, the "narrow" type goes also in to the wide holder but the "wide" type luggage tags does not fit in to the narrow holder.

It is sooo much easier to just print it out and put in the luggage tag holder, instead of "laminating" each tag myself... ;p

Have used the wide ones for years. Upgraded this year to the metal ties vs. the plastic ones. I don't worry about a tag being ripped off of my luggage with these and I can slide the little cards I get for my travel ins inside as a "just in case"....

We put a tag on the top handle and one on the side handle. Provide redundancy I’d one is torn off. And maximizes the opportunity for the bag handlers to see the room number no matter how it is loaded on the cart/ piled in hall.

I'm flying to my port for the first time. I usually drive. Do you put them on after the flight or before? I don't want to confuse anyone and loose my luggage.

I put them on right before we head to the port. We always fly in the night before our cruises, so I'll pop them on right before we get our transportation to the port. Have fun on your cruise!

I put them on right before we head to the port. We always fly in the night before our cruises, so I'll pop them on right before we get our transportation to the port. Have fun on your cruise!

Thanks! 26 days!

We still have a # of these NCL Latitude Luggage (reusable) tags (old-timers probably got them ... used to get mailed out,) ... many moons ago when we're Silver then, put them inside the bags as extra ID if the paper tags get chewed up or wet & smudged up and unreadable.

Otherwise, these wide style, legacy CC clear luggage tags (no longer for sale in their online Store) are great. Just adjust printer settings to shrink-to-fit, fold to size & then insert - greyscale or shades of B&W are fine. I put 2 of them on each bag, 1 on top and 2nd one on side handles. Inside the luggage, there is a also bar-coded tag for easier tracking & recovery - in other words, always have a way for Lost & Found inside the bag to find the owner, all Travel Pro's & Tumi's looked alike, mostly in black - dozens of them unclaimed at every airport.

Lastly, take a photo of the bags on your iPad or smartphone, before sending it off for the beltway to the chutes to transfer it ... whether it's a plane trip or cruise ship. Never "check" CPAP or medications, always as carry-on & with you at all times while in transit.

70ab378864da0e5e633546be230ca7a3.jpg

via dual sim QISKIW-L24 using AT&T or T-Mo on Tapatalk

Edited by mking8288