What’s the best deal you’ve ever managed to get?

Current booking for 9 nighter ABCs

Almost $2000 CAD spot on, which is about $384 USD per person for the 4 of us. (does not include grats, I think it has $75 OBC also)

Regular inside cabin.

What ship and when? $2000 CAD for 4 and 9 day cruise is amazing.

Oh Tapi this makes me remember an outrageous Carnival deal I saw advertised in 2014 (didn't go on it though).

So far back that I can't remember why it was so cheap, but they must have been filling the ship because it was for the November 30-December 7, 2014 Carnival Conquest 8 day Western - Inside cabins @ $1pp! (Actually $31pp with $30pp discount for booking online)

I grabbed a screenshot that I still have in my picture files :D.

20s6a9z.jpg

(I removed the TA info because of CC rules - don't want to get in trouble here even though it was way back in 2014 LOL)

Not sure the cabin was $1.00. Inside cabins were $31.00--where would the $1.00 cabin be if not inside. I think the $1.00 must have been for the port transfer.

Still, quite a deal.

Started out with a JR Suite. Got a call, offered low cost upgrade to Grand Suite. Were very happy. But, then 10 days before the cruise got a call from C & A...they had a rush on Grand Suites....NO charge, offer of moving to Aft Royal Family suite (only two of us, this cabin usually requires higher occupancy). Naturally accepted. 2nd day of cruise the winds were perfect for soot to land on the balcony (cabin was dead center, aft). Made one phone call, balcony was spotless within an hour. BUT, this is the good part, Went to the Consierge lounge that evening. Consierge, handed us a letter. 25% discount off the rate we paid, but also a 50% discount on our next cruise. Was a gift from the cruise gods!

Liberty 13 night TA in 2014.

2200 for hump balcony deck 6 for two of us and included the deluxe drinking package (which was about $40 per day to buy so over $1000 in value for that alone).

Title says it all. Let’s hear your super-deal brags. How many people, which ship, which cabin type, what time of year, whatever other info you want to include.

Looking to be inspired in my quest for a great deal! We are a family of five so it’s a bit tricky...

Doubt you can do this. Brilliance out of Barcelona in January 2009. The only winter they sailed the med. Inside cabin for 2 started at 1500/10 day cruise. price dropped to 1100.00. We got OBC of $100 for booking on board. $100 for stock holder (back when you could combine). Wife won $1100 at Black Jack. I won $1000 on wheel of fortune. Coke rewards got us the 10 bottle wine deal. They almost paid us to go on that cruise. Never have had it quite that good since. First Mariner back to Mexico after H1N1 in June 2009 was also a good deal but not as good as Brilliance.

Not sure the cabin was $1.00. Inside cabins were $31.00--where would the $1.00 cabin be if not inside. I think the $1.00 must have been for the port transfer.

Still, quite a deal.

Inside cabins $31. If you booked online you received a $30 Credit which makes the cabin $1

Enchantment of the Seas 9/28/15 4 nighter. Royal Family Suite total for 3 people $946 (including fees and taxes) that's $315 PP.

Also 5 nights Jr suite on the Empress $423 total for 2.

Also have a couple of CP balconies on the Oasis for this fall $1201 total for 2 people (with D+ discount) plus $100 OBC

Edited by rt1092

Harmony of the Seas 7 Nights - Sept 2017. I found a super cheap deal on a JR suite online and called in. JR Suite for 3 people for slightly less than $2400. It turns out there was a glitch in their reservation system that for a very brief time allowed SUPER cheap reservations. Soon after I received my confirmation the SUPER cheap rates turned to regular rates. My reservation, however, was honored and I got one heck of a steal.

Best deal I ever got was a balcony room for the price of the inside room, it was our first cruise! We called and booked immediately cause it felt like a great deal.. next morning I get a call from Princess explaining the deal we booked wasn’t actually available and that the deal listed was an error that should never have been posted to their website. It was supposed to be an upgraded balcony category, not an upgrade from inside to balcony. They tried really hard to bully me saying they couldn’t honor the deal as I booked it, but I just kept insisting (for like the next month) that they had already confirmed my reservations and I had no intention of letting them change it. Persistence paid off and we sailed on the Sun Princess in a balcony cabin! No idea what the prices were way back in 2003, but I know we saved a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enchantment of the Seas 9/28/15 4 nighter. Royal Family Suite total for 3 people $946 (including fees and taxes) that's $315 PP.

Also 5 nights Jr suite on the Empress $423 total for 2.

Also have a couple of CP balconies on the Oasis for this fall $1201 total for 2 people (with D+ discount) plus $100 OBC

Teach me your ways! I never get good deals sadly:(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oct 21 2018 sailing of Allure for 3 in a crown loft for a little under $3800 including taxes, port fees and grats. Plus we got $100obc + $200 NCC obc + $285 cash card=$3200 for 7 nights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

$119 4 night plus tax out of port canaveral.

I'm guessing inside cabin?

We had an inside cabin on Jewel in February for $311 per person. Got to upgrade to a balcony for $20 per person. Also had an onboard credit of $125.

Inside cabin?

Started out with a JR Suite. Got a call, offered low cost upgrade to Grand Suite. Were very happy. But, then 10 days before the cruise got a call from C & A...they had a rush on Grand Suites....NO charge, offer of moving to Aft Royal Family suite (only two of us, this cabin usually requires higher occupancy). Naturally accepted. 2nd day of cruise the winds were perfect for soot to land on the balcony (cabin was dead center, aft). Made one phone call, balcony was spotless within an hour. BUT, this is the good part, Went to the Consierge lounge that evening. Consierge, handed us a letter. 25% discount off the rate we paid, but also a 50% discount on our next cruise. Was a gift from the cruise gods!

There are a lot of great deals, but this one is unbelievable (as in really good). :D

Oct 21 2018 sailing of Allure for 3 in a crown loft for a little under $3800 including taxes, port fees and grats. Plus we got $100obc + $200 NCC obc + $285 cash card=$3200 for 7 nights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I forgot about that one. Same sailing in a GS for 2 $2700 free grats ($245) and $100 OBC-