Elite Laundry ?

patrickmoran

We have always been notified as to when the last day to submit laundry and our cabin steward has been great in reminding us of the last date. We only send laundry out near the end when we are not going straight home and need clean laundry for the rest of our trip. Otherwise we take the dirty laundry home.

On Island Princess a couple of years ago, ex LA - Panama Canal. 1300 Elites on board out of 2000 pax. It took 3 days to get laundry done, the machines must have been red hot with all the freebie stuff.:rolleyes:

I'm slightly concerned about our upcoming trans-Atlantic cruise on the Royal. We'll be spending six nights in England before boarding the ship. I may end up doing a load of laundry for us the first afternoon like I did before we became Elite. As long as we don't have to wait more than four or five days, we should have enough clothes to get by between deliveries. I like to send out smaller batches of laundry. DH tends to save his up and send out larger batches less frequently.

I'm slightly concerned about our upcoming trans-Atlantic cruise on the Royal. We'll be spending six nights in England before boarding the ship. I may end up doing a load of laundry for us the first afternoon like I did before we became Elite. As long as we don't have to wait more than four or five days, we should have enough clothes to get by between deliveries. I like to send out smaller batches of laundry. DH tends to save his up and send out larger batches less frequently.

You could always visit a launderette in England, plenty of them around, we often call into a town whilst driving over there and do a bit of laundry. We have even used the pub laundry where we are staying if ok with the Landlord, one can only ask.:halo:

This is just a guess, but if you send it out right away, it probably won't take that long, since most people won't be sending it out yet.

I seem to recall that on that very busy Royal Maiden TA the times got progressively longer (I wasn't there, but reading threads).

your laundry bag is the same color as your captain circle loyalty level...blue. gold. ruby, platinum...and BLACK !!;p

Sorry, the laundry bag color is the same for everyone.

However, your laundry (not the bag) comes back colored blue, gold, ruby, platinum or black depending on your loyalty level.

Not sure this is entirely true....we were just in a suite on the Regal and the laundry bag was dark blue and made out of a nylon material with draw string? No paper laundry bags. :cool:

I believe that suites get a cloth bag, and everyone else gets the paper.

your laundry bag is the same color as your captain circle loyalty level...blue. gold. ruby, platinum...and BLACK !!;p

Fake news here ...

This is the type of Fake news I like ;).

Theo