Forward Deck Plans for Decks 14, 15

vtcruising

I really can't see people using the gym walking all the way to their rooms to use the restrooms, and the people who have booked those all-the-way-aft suites sure aren't going there from Luminae!

I agree in the gym especially there should be changing rooms with facilities. Perhaps they will let gym patrons use the changing rooms a deck lower in the Spa, but my experience on other ships is that generally this is not the case.

I agree in the gym especially there should be changing rooms with facilities. Perhaps they will let gym patrons use the changing rooms a deck lower in the Spa, but my experience on other ships is that generally this is not the case.

On other X ships, the changing area, lockers, bathroom, showers and sauna area ....open to all.

Plans show bathrooms in Solarium level... looks like 1 dech down from the gym

On other X ships, the changing area, lockers, bathroom, showers and sauna area ....open to all.

Yup but it’s a new world and a new design. This was the case on most other cruise lines I’ve sailed in the past as well, but that has all changed on most of them.

There are several decks where the forward area is empty. One deck would be the bridge, and two decks would be the theater. The others?

3,4 and 5 are the theater and 14 and 15 are revealed in this thread. Don't think any other venues will be on 2 - maybe medical center, unless that has been revealed. No other forward grey areas that I see that haven't been revealed. Check out the current brochure (link posted in the thread about cabins with restricted views, probably on page 2)

Why do fitness centers on ships get the prime forward viewing areas on most ships? I'm not against having views while working out but why these areas?

It makes the workout go easier and more pleasant, overall... IMO

Sounds like you do not use the facilities?

One can also bring a chair or use a mat to sit on if they want the view too, I do not think many of us would mind while using the treadmill or elliptical or other equipment facing forward...

bon voyage

Bo, I have used these facilities on my cruises. In fact I need to use them more and more as the cruise goes on! But I'm just wondering why they need to be forward on a prime high deck with great views. Same for the Spas. They could be aft or even port/starboard sides in certain areas with lots of viewing windows too. Just wondering.

Bo, I have used these facilities on my cruises. In fact I need to use them more and more as the cruise goes on! But I'm just wondering why they need to be forward on a prime high deck with great views. Same for the Spas. They could be aft or even port/starboard sides in certain areas with lots of viewing windows too. Just wondering.

t - As for myself, there is something alluring about looking forward while exercising or getting a massage while the ship is plying its' way to the next port or on a sea day.

Keeps me coming back several times a day to use the treadmill... ;-)

bon voyage

We use the spa, relaxation room, PG and gym much more than the bars...and enjoy the views!.. Would not want a back facing view as ship moves forward while exercising on a treadmill or eliptical with forward motion......seems off to me,.,, Weights and machines less of an issue.

We definitely hope there will be an indoor space with nice views like they have in the upstair lounges....pretty soon they will reveal these areas although sales seem to be going well...