Hurricane Updates

Hurricane?? Super Storm??!! Did I miss something?

But I did see a family of alligators cruising through our back yard in their log yacht. They looked pretty happy anyway. :cool:

Cheers to living in "the swamp". ;p:D:wine-glass::bottle-pop:

Yes, May is the new September:D

On cc

Oh you are so bad...another song stuck in my head now thanks to you. ;p:')

The gators looked like they were enjoying some tropical drinks as they cruised on by....I think they had spiked Gatorade. :tropical-drink::tropical-drink: :')

The fish are being evacuated.

baeaff46acc0f778f77b08d5601e2294.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Most of us native Floridians dont even go to the store for extra beer/booze unless we've got a Cat III or better coming.....we are drenched from all the rain we've been getting, but this is a big nuthin burger to most of us.

Being a native Floridian you know once June rolls around you start watching the weather a little closer. You have about 5 months that you stay prepared. Now is the time everyone should be making sure the generator will crank. I stayed busy last year doing last minute generator repairs for several friends and neighbors in our development. People buy these huge generators and have one 5 gallon can of gas. That won't last long.

Being a native Floridian you know once June rolls around you start watching the weather a little closer. You have about 5 months that you stay prepared. Now is the time everyone should be making sure the generator will crank. I stayed busy last year doing last minute generator repairs for several friends and neighbors in our development. People buy these huge generators and have one 5 gallon can of gas. That won't last long.

I don't suppose you live in the Panhandle? our Generator sprung a leak last year.

my prep has consisted of bringing in the cushions off the patio glider, taking down the umbrella on the patio table and moving the bird feeders under cover. the freestanding garden beds are still tied down from Matthew's visit last year....

We were on the Allure last week and it rained in Cozumel and Costa Maya all day on Friday.When we left

Costa Maya it rained and had storms all night and all day Saturday.No one could go outside at all.Heavy rains and strong winds when we came around Cuba on our way to Fort Lauderdale.8 to 10 feet waves they told us.We came right through the worst part of the storm! So it was a tropical storm not quit a hurricane!:o

Bermuda?

Not going to happen.....ever. Bermuda is too far away and restricted to cruise traffic. Enchantment Miami would either stay at sea or possibly port in Jamaica, Grand Cayman as a possible reroute.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ignorant to speak of a "storm in form" during hurricane season simply a tropical thunderstorm. Far too many have lost homes and lives.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

It's very ignorant to call this a thunderstorm. My neighbor lost his entire dock because of all the flooding.