Diamond Plus to Pre-Gold

My 450 points are gone today and I'm now listed as Pre-Gold instead of Diamond Plus - although it does still show that I have taken 60 cruises with Royal Caribbean. Anyone else?

Hit refresh 5-10 times.

That's what I thought too. So, I tried a different browser - same thing. I'll wait a day or two and see what happens.

Another method reported to help is to change your gender, log out, log in, change your gender back, log out, log in.

Go into your "my account", then settings, delete you C&A number, then re-enter your C&A number, then hit update.....only had to do this once and it hasn't changed to pre-gold since. This info came from C&A Society....

After reading this thread, I decided to check my status. I'm Diamond Plus, but it said I was Pre-Gold with Zero points, yet all of my past cruises were listed. Same scenario as OP. I went into my account, as was recommended, and looked at my gender status. Well, I apparently have no gender. :confused: I clicked female, and immediately all of my points and Diamond Status were back. Something finally worked for me on the very first try on their wonderful website......maybe I'll play the lottery!

This is one of many reasons we rarely even log in to our accounts. Only when we have to as a cruise approaches if we're buying drink packages, dining etc.

Even then I couldn't care less what their stupid website say's in regards to our status.

I just got off a cruise and Mario was surprised when I was called up as the top cruiser. Sorry folks, I was just borrowing your points. They should be back in your accounts now. ;)

Glad to have helped. At least you were in good company.

Another method reported to help is to change your gender, log out, log in, change your gender back, log out, log in.

Thanks for the tip!! I switched my gender status back & forth and it corrected my points. I didnt even have to log out/back in. Crazy work arounds..

Hit refresh 5-10 times.

I had the same problem went from diamond + to pre-gold . I went through the login changed my password and everything came up OK after that

I did a screen capture of my points, status and past history cruise just for recording keeping in case there are errors and I need something to prove my past points/cruises. Everyone should do the same too. I don't trust their web site.

I did a screen capture of my points, status and past history cruise just for recording keeping in case there are errors and I need something to prove my past points/cruises. Everyone should do the same too. I don't trust their web site.

I started a thread a little while back because the same happened to me. I'm Diamond via a status match with Celebrity and was concerned that something would go amiss before the cruise.

I got it back to Diamond by hitting the Refresh about 5 times. But before that I did email them and after about a week a got a reply stating that they're still working on the problems with their website, but they stated my husband and I were, indeed, Diamond. They listed our cruises and points in the email.

So I printed that out and I'll take that with me and I'll stay off the Royal site unless absolutely necessary.:cool: