Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

1 hour ago, leen42 said:

Just confirmed that Brillance will be sailing Copenhagen to Boston TA in 2020

Cool, saw she was in Boston yesterday with the Canada releases but wasn't sure about where the TA was starting from. So back to sailings she did 3-5yrs ago

Edited by ONECRUISER

8 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I priced it about an hour ago, was around $3,400 for a balcony for two.  Some nice corner afts available, but they are going to stay available at that price.

How are you able to  price it - since it isn't (supposed to be ) available to book until next week? I think we are referring to different cruises, as the insides  on the TA will be more than $3400 for  two!

Edited by NancyIL

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

My prediction - 2 years.

Biker, who will likely book Harmony once she drops below $100 pppd.

Harmony 8D ocean view balcony 4/26/20 is very close at $1843.50   $131pp.  You can get it for less on Boardwalk or Central Park and might make that $100 pp

Just now, torpeedo said:

Harmony 8D ocean view balcony 4/26/20 is very close at $1843.50   $131pp.  You can get it for less on Boardwalk or Central Park and might make that $100 pp

I'm hoping the 12/1/19 sailing will drop some - with balcony discount it's getting close.

4 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

How are you able to  price it - since it isn't (supposed to be ) available to book until next week? I think we are referring to different cruises, as the insides  on the TA will be more than $3400 for  two!

Yes, I was referring to the 10 night NE/Canada that someone else was talking about.  Missed the TA comments, oops.

1 minute ago, jknc said:

Greetings 

Am I goofy, or are the June 2020 priceds really high on Harmony?

My pricing is more than $3000 higher than our June 2018 Harmony sailing. Same rooms. 

Not goofy, that's the way it is, and as long as people pay those prices, they will keep going higher.

16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

We are on that sailing.  $1814 refundable for an 8D  booked back when they first came out

NRD looks to be $2116 now for that 8D. Looks to be selling well, though they do have GTY bookings available (weirdly only $3pp diff between GTY and picking your room) and is one of the lowest priced sailings (typical for the week after Thanksgiving)

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

NRD looks to be $2116 now for that 8D. Looks to be selling well, though they do have GTY bookings available (weirdly only $3pp diff between GTY and picking your room) and is one of the lowest priced sailings (typical for the week after Thanksgiving)

Yeah I noticed several of those $3 differences, there's also a lot of guarantees on the new releases  That could be a good after final payment sailing.  

Edited by molly361

On 12/10/2018 at 2:28 PM, travelingla said:

When does RCL usually release Norway itineraries? We are so anxious to see what is available from RCL before we book with another cruise line -- but the waiting seems forever now that others are releasing theirs.

Just confirmed that Brillance will be sailingCopenhagen to Boston TA in 2020

Yes