Has anyone booked a cruise through the 3 days Promotion going on right now?

Country-Bumpkin

there may, or may not be a coupon from the TA in the coupon book for a bogo to a specialty restaurant...at least look for it

That Speciality Restaurant bogo coupon is only good for the 1st night so look for it as soon as you get to your cabin

if interested .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The good thing about the 3-day sale is that the deposits are small and refundable. If a better deal can be found during Sip&Sail I will simply rebook.

Where is this 3 day sale located at?

Jimbo:)

Yep - we just booked a Mexico cruise in 2019 and comes out to about $2,000 in perks right off the bat (for my family of 4). I just called the local agent who has been more than helpful on getting everything setup.

Just look for "3 Day Sale Featuring Princess" with Google and you should be able to find who is offering it.

Yep - we just booked a Mexico cruise in 2019 and comes out to about $2,000 in perks right off the bat (for my family of 4). I just called the local agent who has been more than helpful on getting everything setup.

Just look for "3 Day Sale Featuring Princess" with Google and you should be able to find who is offering it.

Games we play.

Oh yes, we booked, as did several friends. It's an amazing sale, especially on a longer route. We booked Southeast Asia & Japan, Jan., 2020, 14 days, and received perks in past passenger savings, beverage package, pre-paid grats and OBC of about $1400 pp.

It's for sailings from Summer 2019 to Spring 2020, with a couple of exclusions.

Just to clarify - did you get the beverage package, pre-paid gratuities AND $1400 OBC pp

or do all of the benefits total $1400?

Thanks!

During last year’s sip and sale promotion, we booked the spring 2019 Emerald Princess Panama Canal transit from LA to Ft Lauderdale directly with Princess. The fare remained the same until the current time away sale when the price went down $300. The beverage package was worth more than $300. so I didn't re-fare. A few months ago I noticed that Princess had added a reverse sailing in the fall. While the fall and Ft. Lauderdale departure works better for us, the fare was higher than the spring cruise until, again, the recent Princess promotion and the 3-day sale, so I jumped on it. We are now booked on the fall transit with a $300. per person fare reduction, free gratuities, a small TA OBC, coupon book, specialty dining cover charge, and the beverage package (which we had on the spring sailing). For us, it’s a win-win situation

I have not seen any mention of OBC. I rebooked using this agency, in Canada they actually have offices and not just online and call centre, mini-suite and we got drink package, grats, one specialty dinner, one photo on board and the coupon booklet and when I checked on my Cruise Planner there is also chocolate dipped strawberries from the TA [emoji4].

Anyone seeing the drink package listed on your cruise planner? Mine isn't, it is on my receipt though. I'm wondering if that will get added when Princess launches Sip and Sail. My receipt does say "promo combinable with Princess's Sip and Sale promotion".

Anyone seeing the drink package listed on your cruise planner? Mine isn't, it is on my receipt though. I'm wondering if that will get added when Princess launches Sip and Sail. My receipt does say "promo combinable with Princess's Sip and Sale promotion".

I was told we may never see it in cruise planner- but was assured it was there. My TA sent me a screenshot of Polar Online that has everything listed. Was also told the OBC won't show up until about a week before the cruise.

I tried pricing an existing cruise online with this agency and didn’t see any mention of OBC or beverage package, just a coupon book. Price the same as what I have now, but deposit becomes non refundable.

Do I need to call or use the “request a quote” button to get the better offer?

I tried pricing an existing cruise online with this agency and didn’t see any mention of OBC or beverage package, just a coupon book. Price the same as what I have now, but deposit becomes non refundable.

You can try that or call them. The promo with the non-refundable deposit is not the same one as the free grats and drink package.

It does seem pretty lame though that, unless one actually calls, the benefits of the promo can't be seen. Those just checking the web site will never see what they might be missing.

Not sure what you mean 0 when I went to the site each cruise had '7 Benefits Available' or similar words. When I clicked that it listed all the perks.

I just did and was wondering about the part that offers 'up to $200 Savings for Princess Captain's Circle Members'. My price is exactly the same as listed on the Princess website - so no savings. Anyone else have the same thing?

Booked a Balcony on the Emerald 15 day Panama Canal 2020. Price was exactly as on the website. We each received $30 in OBC, plus pre-paid gratuities, the Premier beverage package, and the $750 coupon book. Alas; Princess wins on this cruise, as neither the wife or I drink more than once or twice a week, tho free coffee, tea and milkshakes will be nice.

I was told we may never see it in cruise planner- but was assured it was there. My TA sent me a screenshot of Polar Online that has everything listed. Was also told the OBC won't show up until about a week before the cruise.

Try printing out your Travel Summary from the Princess Cruise Personalizer. Our beverage package was listed there instead of Onboard Reservations, where it normally appears.

still no idea what the cruise agency is...........

Think I found it but only these 4 offers available for our sailing date and ship....not a big deal at all compared to what others have received.

Non Refundable DepositNon Refundable Deposit

EXCLUSIVE! Get $50 Off Shore ExcursionEXCLUSIVE! Get $50 Off Shore Excursion

EXCLUSIVE! Reduced DepositEXCLUSIVE! Reduced Deposit

EXCLUSIVE! FREE Coupon BookEXCLUSIVE! FREE Coupon Book

Think I found it but only these 4 offers available for our sailing date and ship....not a big deal at all compared to what others have received.

That doesn't sound like the 3-Day Sale promo. I did notice that the details say that the perks depend on the sailing and the cabin selected. For instance it seems only suites get the specialty dining perk. It's also possible that your particular sailing is not included in the sale.

To find the sale, Google is your friend if your searching for Princess 3-day Sale.

Go to your Personalizer and click on the link to purchase the beverage package. It should then show you it is already included.

That doesn't sound like the 3-Day Sale promo. I did notice that the details say that the perks depend on the sailing and the cabin selected. For instance it seems only suites get the specialty dining perk. It's also possible that your particular sailing is not included in the sale.

Some benefits come from the TA, some from Princess.

The specialty dining perk is a part of every full-suite booking on Princess, it is not a perk from the TA.

Mine isn't listed in the personaliser, but when I go to "print travel summary" it shows up there!

I've not seen anything about the onboard credit either...is it only on specific cruises within this promotion? I booked and got the beverage package, gratuities, coupon book with my balcony......no mention of OBC/photo/specialty dinner???

Mine isn't listed in the personaliser, but when I go to "print travel summary" it shows up there!

That is what we are seeing too as transferred ours from Princess last night to the T/A.

I didn't see that in the personalizer, and after reading partybarbies post, I printed the travel summary and it shows up there. The additional OBC offered by the T/A has not showed up yet, and I sent them a note. I see where someone else posted it may not be there until a week before sailing.

That's not this 3-day sale that is going on as the deposit is refundable.

Does the sailing you are looking at, fall within the date ranges of the sale?