Luggage Labels - help please!

scotbean

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before - I did do a search and couldn't see anything relevant.

We sail 7th July and I do not have any luggage tags - I have finally managed to check in online after many attempts with the website being glitchy etc but it gave me no opportunity to print labels and we have not been sent any other documents. Can anyone direct me as to where I will find them on the website as I'm stumped!

thanks

:)

I had a similar problem with the website on my last cruise. Neither my TA or I could get the tags to print. Finally just called X, and they emailed a link that allowed us to print them. But not to worry. Worse comes to worst you can get blank tags at the dock from the luggage porters.

You really don’t need them because the porters will make them for you when you check in. I wouldn’t waste any more time with that awful website!

Well I did wonder about that!! Thanks - ok will just do that then!

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before - I did do a search and couldn't see anything relevant.

We sail 7th July and I do not have any luggage tags - I have finally managed to check in online after many attempts with the website being glitchy etc but it gave me no opportunity to print labels and we have not been sent any other documents. Can anyone direct me as to where I will find them on the website as I'm stumped!

thanks

:)

Call the Captains Club desk at 1-844-418-6824 and request your luggage tags. They will be mailed to you and you will receive them in approximately 7 days from when you requested them.

Call the Captains Club desk at 1-844-418-6824 and request your luggage tags. They will be mailed to you and you will receive them in approximately 7 days from when you requested them.

I believe the correct number for Captains Club is 800-760-0654.

I believe the correct number for Captains Club is 800-760-0654.

I called the Captains Club desk yesterday using the number I provided to the OP that is listed on Celebrity's website under "Contact Us". And yes the number you provide is also a good number for the CC desk.

Edited by davekathy

Seriously? Why bother. Waiting on hold, looking around for your booking number, explaining to a human, etc. That's 15 minutes of my life being used for no good reason. I would rather sleep in.

Seriously? Why bother. Waiting on hold, looking around for your booking number, explaining to a human, etc. That's 15 minutes of my life being used for no good reason. I would rather sleep in.

Not my experience with the CC desk. Nighty night.:rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone for replying! Yes I am in the Uk and couldn't see where to get them posted to me and anyway we don't have time for that now haha. I had been trying to check in online - on and off - for about three weeks and the system kept chucking me out! Perhaps if I had got through three weeks ago I would have had time to sort this but I thought there would be printable ones like with other cruise lines. Anyway not to worry I have got our express passes and therefore I will just ask the porter for labels at the port as that seems to be an option!!

Just got to actually pack said luggage now!!

thanks all :)

Thanks to everyone for replying! Yes I am in the Uk and couldn't see where to get them posted to me and anyway we don't have time for that now haha. I had been trying to check in online - on and off - for about three weeks and the system kept chucking me out! Perhaps if I had got through three weeks ago I would have had time to sort this but I thought there would be printable ones like with other cruise lines. Anyway not to worry I have got our express passes and therefore I will just ask the porter for labels at the port as that seems to be an option!!

Bon Voyage...:champagne-toast:

If you’ve managed to print off your express pass you should receive an emailed ticket/itinerary confirming everything, the luggage tickets are in there.

Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro