June Cruisers - What has the Temperature Been Like at Sea?

I've done mostly Nov and March cruises in the past so I'm wondering how hot it will get on deck at night and during the day. Am I going to be sweating in pants and a long sleeve shirt walking to dinner? During the day, where do you like to cool down at?

Hot during the day, cool at night. Since your walk to dinner at the main dining room will most likely be indoors, you will not sweat in your dinner attire. If you opt to dine on Lido deck at the buffet, it will have cooled down by dinner. It gets pretty cool outside at night. Usually a cover-up of some sort is needed to watch a dive-in movie. You will need something on your feet during the day on the deck, as the decking gets hot enough to burn bare feet. Hope this helps.

Hot during the day, cool at night. Since your walk to dinner at the main dining room will most likely be indoors, you will not sweat in your dinner attire. If you opt to dine on Lido deck at the buffet, it will have cooled down by dinner. It gets pretty cool outside at night. Usually a cover-up of some sort is needed to watch a dive-in movie. You will need something on your feet during the day on the deck, as the decking gets hot enough to burn bare feet. Hope this helps.

Where?

As the OP mentioned November, pretty sure we can say Alaska, Antarctica and the Arctic were not on his itinerary.

well the tittle says "June cruisers " :confused:

could be anywhere :halo:

As the OP mentioned November, pretty sure we can say Alaska, Antarctica and the Arctic were not on his itinerary.

That would be assuming, and we all know what assuming does...

The OP was actually asking about June..had sailed in November, not asking about November.

When a poster doesn't mention a cruise locale, I think it's pretty darn safe to assume Caribbean. Don't you? If they were going cruising in Alaska, Antarctica, or the Med, I do believe they would have specified that.

That would be a big assumption...as the smallest percentage of ships are in the Caribbean at that time...far, far more are in Alaska and Europe.

There is an unwritten rule here on Cruise Critic...ask a vague question, get a vague answer.

Actually, OP titled his post “June cruisers...” which means that Alaska and the Arctic could very well be on his itinerary. But in November, which you cite, Antarctica could also be on his itinerary - there are probably over a dozen cruises to Antarctica this coming November.

When a poster doesn't mention a cruise locale, I think it's pretty darn safe to assume Caribbean. Don't you? If they were going cruising in Alaska, Antarctica, or the Med, I do believe they would have specified that.

I don’t think it’s safe. Last year in June we cruised in Spain, Portugal, and Morocco. It was hot.

The preceding year we were in Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Norway and Ireland. It was mild.

I certainly wouldn't assume the Caribbean, probably as it is our least favourite cruising destination. it's a big world and cruising has now reached most of it.

Personally, the OP is so vague, the only reasonable response, in my opinion is, "Where are you going"

Not in June and if it were clear I wouldn't have asked.