New Brochure With More Deck Plans Revealed!

vtcruising

I think it’s too big for my iPad. Tried twice unsuccessfully and had to restart the ipad because it was all messed up, so I have requested a hard copy by mail.

Who did you request it from?

Thanks

Thanks...aporeciate your help. Celeb kind of hides their brochure request area on the website....odd???? I usually have to do a google search for the link,...

After a few tries my order went through...YAY!

Looks quite updated from the 2018-19 one I have been using...

I was also able to access and read it on my tablet from the Celeb brochure site....a bit easier on the eyes,,.

I know exactly what you mean. BTW I’m sorry that I forgot to mention that I was looking at my iPad when I posted my tip for ordering the brochure. I haven’t looked at the link on my laptop, but I’m fairly confident the brochure button will be in a hidden location lol. I’m glad you were able to find it and read it:)

I doubt they will have a library. I say that because everything about this ship is tech oriented... the way the lights and shades in the cabin... all push button.... plus eventual use of Iphones to control temp, unlock door... all that kinda millenial stuff. Library is so old school... I mean real books! Now I too like the library... one of the few places where DH could sit comfortably and more important... be able to get out of... given his knee issues. I am going to miss the sky lounge... nice area to look out at the ocean in AC. Not sure Eden will fill the void for me... but we will see. I pray that the chairs in the cabin will be comfortable... so far I am pleased that the veranda chairs are arm chairs.

And surprisingly, although I always bring my Kindle, I always find a couple of very interesting books in the library and I prefer a book to a Kindle. One of the joys of the Queen Mary 2 was the most fantastic Library I had ever seen on a ship

Yes, I agree!

The QM2 Library also had black and white art prints of the ship for sale. The ship's Master signed our copy with the dates of our sailing and it's a cherished memento.

Wish X would offer something similar, rather than have the Master of the vessel promoting Breitling watch sales...

Just checked Celebrity web site, they have not updated it with these new reveals.

Also, here is something from Laura at Cruise Critic on Canyon Ranch and classes, notice it says all ships.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8580

I think someone put this updated brochure online by mistake. At least, I think it was a mistake because I don't know what they would gain from all the calls they might receive and discussion on forums such as this (much of it negative) until the actual details are known. They must be making the theater/entertainment, shopping, art, kids stuff announcement soon.

They did the same thing for the Edge dining venues - it was a carefully guarded secret, but someone here found the deck plans had been revised with all the restaurants a couple of days before the reveal. We knew all the names of the new restaurants and the likely division of the MDR, just not the details of the menus, prices and how the MDR division would work. There was a lot of speculation, of course, until the official reveal.

It's fun to speculate, but will happy to get the real story! :D

Just checked Celebrity web site, they have not updated it with these new reveals.

Also, here is something from Laura at Cruise Critic on Canyon Ranch and classes, notice it says all ships.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8580

This is a post from April 2018 by Laura

As per X announcements etc, ..Canyon Ranch not doing the spa or Persian Gardens on EDGE,.. and nothing has been said yet about fitness center or classes..??? Another area to be revealed

I think someone put this updated brochure online by mistake. At least, I think it was a mistake because I don't know what they would gain from all the calls they might receive and discussion on forums such as this (much of it negative) until the actual details are known. They must be making the theater/entertainment, shopping, art, kids stuff announcement soon.

They did the same thing for the Edge dining venues - it was a carefully guarded secret, but someone here found the deck plans had been revised with all the restaurants a couple of days before the reveal. We knew all the names of the new restaurants and the likely division of the MDR, just not the details of the menus, prices and how the MDR division would work. There was a lot of speculation, of course, until the official reveal.

It's fun to speculate, but will happy to get the real story! :D

I ordered hard copy..Let's see what that looks like...hopefully easier to read.. and of course, all subject to possible change,..

Yes, I agree!

The QM2 Library also had black and white art prints of the ship for sale. The ship's Master signed our copy with the dates of our sailing and it's a cherished memento.

Wish X would offer something similar, rather than have the Master of the vessel promoting Breitling watch sales...

Nothing at sea will ever compare favorably to that Library..Totally in a class of its own...we got the pens and leather bookmarks but no luck with a signed print.,lucky you!

I agree that having the Masters hawk watches and push raffles is not very classy!

If you click on the < > it will expand the menu. The third icon, with the arrow pointing down lets you download the entire brochure into a pdf document. Then you can open and zoom in easily.

If you click on the < > it will expand the menu. The third icon, with the arrow pointing down lets you download the entire brochure into a pdf document. Then you can open and zoom in easily.[/quote

Thanks...learning alot of computer stuff along with EDGE info

Worked great thanks..

Now that I can see things better, I am wondering if BLU will have good indoor window views... There is the outside dining space, a deck and possible lifeboat area .

On other ships the BLU windows directly overlook the sea..so nice for breakfasts, coming into ports and sunsets...Hope that is not lost on EDGE...

Worked great thanks..

Now that I can see things better, I am wondering if BLU will have good indoor window views... There is the outside dining space, a deck and possible lifeboat area .

On other ships the BLU windows directly overlook the sea..so nice for breakfasts, coming into ports and sunsets...Hope that is not lost on EDGE...

I know what you mean. The thing that gives me hope is this picture where you can see the ocean view in the background (but of course they can draw what they want :D):

enhance

This looks mighty appealing...

The play of light from the windows with shades open..... so sparkling blue and gold...all exceptional!

Usually, they ony close the shades in the morning if light is in people's eyes...then re open... At night they open for sunset views and then close.,,

And thanks again for posting this.. I am good to go!

This looks mighty appealing...

The play of light from the windows with shades open..... so sparkling blue and gold...all exceptional!

Usually, they ony close the shades in the morning if light is in people's eyes...then re open... At night they open for sunset views and then close.,,

And thanks again for posting this.. I am good to go!

Let's hope the rendition is true to life. When looking at where the lifeboats are, it is hard to believe that the more forward part would have an ocean view, but hopefully the more aft area of Blu will have an ocean view. At night it really doesn't matter, but breakfasts with an ocean/port view are nice. Another thing to wait and see in December.

From my take on the deck plans I can see 6 windows in Blu - all but the last one appear as if they will suffer from obstruction by the lifeboats/davits. From the exterior photos we have seen so far it does not look like the lifeboats sit much above the deck itself, so they will block pretty much all views. Hard to ell at this point really

We'll be checking it out in Jan..If views are blocked, that's a negative.

More concerned that they added more cabins to AQ from a group that were previously Concierge Clsss. An overcrowded space with no views would be less than ideal...but so far it looks very nice, light and bright.

Wonder if the menu will be changing in BLU, other than the recent tweaks..???

We'll be checking it out in Jan..If views are blocked, that's a negative.

More concerned that they added more cabins to AQ from a group that were previously Concierge Clsss. An overcrowded space with no views would be less than ideal...but so far it looks very nice, light and bright.

Wonder if the menu will be changing in BLU, other than the recent tweaks..???

I did a little research and found that on the Eclipse there are 130 AQ cabins and 130 seats in Blu (I didn't use Reflection since that seemed crowded on our last cruise in AQ, but I haven't heard about Eclipse Blu being crowded).

On the Edge, they started out with 106 AQ cabins and if you count the number on the latest deck plan from that new brochure, there are 126 AQ cabins (changed 10 concierges and 10 E1's by my count). There are 126 seats in Blu plus 22 outside seats. I would think that many AQ guests will want to try some of the new MDR's and of course the new specialties and the suite people will be doing the same. Hopefully, Blu won't be crowded.

I hope they tweak the Blu menu as well, keeping some of the old favorites and adding some new ones. :D

I did a little research and found that on the Eclipse there are 130 AQ cabins and 130 seats in Blu (I didn't use Reflection since that seemed crowded on our last cruise in AQ, but I haven't heard about Eclipse Blu being crowded).

On the Edge, they started out with 106 AQ cabins and if you count the number on the latest deck plan from that new brochure, there are 126 AQ cabins (changed 10 concierges and 10 E1's by my count). There are 126 seats in Blu plus 22 outside seats. I would think that many AQ guests will want to try some of the new MDR's and of course the new specialties and the suite people will be doing the same. Hopefully, Blu won't be crowded.

I hope they tweak the Blu menu as well, keeping some of the old favorites and adding some new ones. :D

We dine early so not usually a big issue... but just a bit later on it fills up to capacity ...and then backs up with service. If they still admit suite guests, subject to availabilty, that also increases numbers.. many suite guests still prefer BLU menu over Luminae

Breakfast never a problem in BLU

The biggest menu improvement would be alloting less space to the BLU signature cocktail menu..extra charge,. It need not take up so much space!