Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

23 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

I would flip out if I ever received one. 

Thinking you haven't encountered granddaughters yet Stumbles...but I totally agree with you in principle.  Still, big eyes and a very young voice saying Gus the cat needed to be adopted & I knew you'd take care of him (& grandma said it would be ok)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Got a good reception at Kaiseki today for lunch. I only handed in our first segment Questionnaire and did make a comment that The Restaurant Maitre'Ds be allowed to enforce the dress code themselves without interference. Didn't even have to give our suite number and instead of the usual 6 pieces of sashimi I got 10.

The Maitre'D was all smiles.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rojaan19 said:

FINALLY THE DRESS CODE WAS ENFORCED AT ATLANTIDE TONIGHT ON THE DAWN !!!   Men without jackets were given one,  or had to go back to their room and get one  !!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Can I hear a Hallelujah?  Hallelujah!!!!

• Like 4

Not only as Rojaan states the Maitre'd was effusive in praising us,personally took us to our table and brought us our menus and stopped to talk to us about how much he had been abused tonight for enforcing the dress code. My little comment seems to have had a major effect.

So to those who don't agree with the Dress Code it doesn't give you the right to abuse the staff who enforce it, To do so reflects badly on your character. Sorry but that is my honest opinion.

Edited by drron29
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drron29 said:

Not only as Rojaan states the Maitre'd was effusive in praising us,personally took us to our table and brought us our menus and stopped to talk to us about how much he had been abused tonight for enforcing the dress code. My little comment seems to have had a major effect.

So to those who don't agree with the Dress Code it doesn't give you the right to abuse the staff who enforce it, To do so reflects badly on your character. Sorry but that is my honest opinion.

No need to apologize Drron!  Rude behaviour should never be tolerated and the offenders should feel ashamed!  

• Like 3

On 8/22/2022 at 7:26 PM, Lirio said:

We had a glimpse of Iceland and we want to get back. 

Hope you are home safe and happy.

This music video below offers another glimpse of Iceland and its young people.  Been there twice and know we will go at least one more time.

On 8/24/2022 at 1:06 PM, Lirio said:

Hope you recover soon.

Be careful Lirio, such feelings & expressions of kindness can lead to addiction to the cooler!

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 5:59 AM, drron29 said:

TKWYA. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 5:46 AM, rojaan19 said:

FINALLY THE DRESS CODE WAS ENFORCED AT ATLANTIDE TONIGHT ON THE DAWN !!!   Men without jackets were given one,  or had to go back to their room and get one  !!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

And the ladies? What was required and what was given out at the door? ☺️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mysty said:

Greetings Coolers!

Sorry I am late for work today.  Power was out.  Kindly don't dock my pay! 😁

Today's funny.....

05d63c12819295719cb4394b486a6505.jpg.1ced38e3e15675446cd8fb4ab61ec2fe.jpg

Have a great safe fun day all!

Funny how we are creatures of habit. I looked at the Cooler this morning and no Mysty? Hmmm....I get a bit worried and thought I had better check in again to make sure all is OK. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Funny how we are creatures of habit. I looked at the Cooler this morning and no Mysty? Hmmm....I get a bit worried and thought I had better check in again to make sure all is OK. 🙂

Thank you Truly!  🥰

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

Me: "Do you have the new book about unsuccessful intimate encounters?" 

Librarian: "I don't think it's in yet." 

Me: "Yes, that's the one." 

Slightly naughty TTS!  And hilarious! 😁