Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

22 hours ago, mchell810 said:

I'm sorry I wasn't clear: Maya passed away in May. 

No need to be sorry, I'm an idiot for not having seen what you meant.

21 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I Am offered a temporary reprieve when I cook scallops for them but it is short lived

I am inexplicably thawing and preparing salmon fillets for our Gus (twice now as of this evening).  Not going to mention scallops in earshot of that cat.

We're missing our recently departed Grover something terrible but finding joy in the new cat and our old girl Biscuit, sleeping buddies as shown below in a somewhat unflattering picture.  But, hey, the idea is to show they are true friends!

image.thumb.png.2bc2da5fd10e6cd2b7cf29a96ad98f1d.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

No need to be sorry, I'm an idiot for not having seen what you meant.

Not at all, you were looking for something positive; nothing wrong with that.

I love that pic of the "sleeping buddies"  They have definitely bonded! 😻

Edited by mchell810
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boy iPhone can really frustrate you. I tried to upload some photos but they were upside down.

I thought I would fool the phone by turning the photos upside down in my phone. Still were upside down when I tried to post. 

So copied the photos and uploaded 2 copies of each photo I wanted to upload. One right way up and one upside down. They were all upside down. 

You will have to wait until I get home and load them on to my computer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, drron29 said:

Boy iPhone can really frustrate you. I tried to upload some photos but they were upside down.

I thought I would fool the phone by turning the photos upside down in my phone. Still were upside down when I tried to post. 

So copied the photos and uploaded 2 copies of each photo I wanted to upload. One right way up and one upside down. They were all upside down. 

You will have to wait until I get home and load them on to my computer. 

It is frustrating!  I was hoping that glitch would have been addressed by now but obviously it is not considered to be important enough.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Working for me too, DW. Must be someone messing with the Transatlantic cable...

Oh bugger. I’m only about 12 miles away from the TA cable landing point so god only knows what the poor buggers down south must be experiencing. Maybe Elon has a point. I’m dreading tomorrow. My 13 year old Incredible gentleman sprocker is going in for x-rays for a mass on his spleen and my 7 month old pup is in for full bloods after his litter sister has been diagnosed with a cognitive congenital brain disorder. He is the sweetest boy ever but struggles to walk or run. Hopefully I’ll just end up with a wonky pup and an old boy that is with us for a good while longer. Harvey has had a new lease of life only a few days after being given a miracle drug to stop his arthritis pain. I’m not sure how I’ll cope if the news isn’t good. At least Kitties problem was easily solved. She had a lump on her teet. The vet stuck a needle in and got sprayed up his sleeve. A Simple Cyst. Kitty and Rosie slept in this position for over an hour ago yesterday hugging each other but looking back at the pic, it does look like she’s strangling her.

02B36907-6FEB-4DE2-BF2D-EF214578AACD.jpeg

• Like 4

I see you're up and about like me, Davey, in the wee small hours.

No problem here in deepest Lincs. with CC, apart from people who witter on endlessly about minor problems on cruises of course.

I do hope your doggie problems will prove not to be as bad as you fear - I do find that what keeps you awake at night seems to get more manageable by the morning, with daylight and a cup of coffee or tea.

Lola

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, lincslady said:

I see you're up and about like me, Davey, in the wee small hours.

No problem here in deepest Lincs. with CC, apart from people who witter on endlessly about minor problems on cruises of course.

I do hope your doggie problems will prove not to be as bad as you fear - I do find that what keeps you awake at night seems to get more manageable by the morning, with daylight and a cup of coffee or tea.

Lola

God bless you Lola, I’m a coward really but I’m hoping for the best news xxx

• Like 4