Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Hi  I've been on the naughty chair now to long 😉  have had a chuckle at all your postings I wish I  could contribute something .... Anyway  here goes how do I send photos from my tablet to this site ....  ????🙃

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

Hi  I've been on the naughty chair now to long 😉  have had a chuckle at all your postings I wish I  could contribute something .... Anyway  here goes how do I send photos from my tablet to this site ....  ????🙃

Welcome back! And no, you were not on the naughty chair. You are welcome to post here...it's the Cooler, and all are welcome. And nothing is off topic.

To post pictures, click the link by the paper clip that says "click to choose files" then upload and post away!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Welcome back! And no, you were not on the naughty chair. You are welcome to post here...it's the Cooler, and all are welcome. And nothing is off topic.

To post pictures, click the link by the paper clip that says "click to choose files" then upload and post away!

Oh bless you jpalbny you have made me very welcome 🚢🍾 I have just got to get use to all this modern technology 😁 I'm not dim really just not used to being open on the net!!!😞 I will get used to it 🤗

• Like 1

Oh Davey I think I know where you are ......maybe a visit when this is all over 

I'm a beginner in all this my DH won't believe I'm doing this !! Well Davey we enjoy eating drinking & lovely trips to Michelin star restaurants, we were going to Palma in June to visit the lovely marc fosh ( we were there last year fabulous)  but alas not to be 😞 also in march we were going to Paris to madam pic  but that got cancelled!!

Well maybe we will visit North Wales later in the year????😉

Yes dear Lois food food glorious food( Oliver twist..) I have been reading your posts with much interest & realise you have s few heath issues 😞 but I'm one that's also going through a great deal over the last 7 years & I live for each & every day & beond, life it's so great & magical I keep most things close to my chest( UK saying..) I don't read in to things to much that keeps me going , that said we're all not the same chin up 

I'm so glad I've join c/c☺☺

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

Yes dear Lois food food glorious food( Oliver twist..) I have been reading your posts with much interest & realise you have s few heath issues 😞 but I'm one that's also going through a great deal over the last 7 years & I live for each & every day & beond, life it's so great & magical I keep most things close to my chest( UK saying..) I don't read in to things to much that keeps me going , that said we're all not the same chin up 

I'm so glad I've join c/c☺☺

I haven't had a chance to add my welcome alongside all the others. 

Whatever you, do keep your chin up - but it isn't okey dokey to do the hokey cokey in The Cooler unless you keep your left leg out and whatever you do, do not shake it all about.

Jeff 🙂

• Haha 1

I add my welcome wishes to those given by Jeff, Lois R and JP!

I might add wine and some interesting mixed drinks to the topics that can be enjoyed here.  And people here are very helpful.  

Why, I might never have thought of giving wife a vacuum cleaner for her birthday if not for stumblefoot for example!  😉

I thought it was the Hokey Pokey Davey & Jeff, or I might have missed something...

• Haha 1

Well no answer to that que Sera Sera!!!  Not sure but maybe hokey pokey sounds a better ideal😉 oh you awful but I like you...

Anyway I'm bringing this forum chat very off topic maybe I should go back on the naughty chair 🤔 .....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

Well no answer to that que Sera Sera!!!  Not sure but maybe hokey pokey sounds a better ideal😉 oh you awful but I like you...

Anyway I'm bringing this forum chat very off topic maybe I should go back on the naughty chair 🤔 .....

I know every corner.  There isn't a naughty chair except for wilful misbehaviour.  Genuine errors are fine.  🙂

Jeff 🙂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lvshack said:

Hi, it is ok to off topic on this particular thread.......that is what we do on this one🙂 no naughty chair needed!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Anyone ever cruised with Chef Pia? She's our favorite. She makes great German food...

I can attest to Chef Pia’s wonderful cooking as well.

Chef Pia made a special German meal for Silver Princess’s 21st birthday.  When I took the first pic, I thought it was the total meal and was quite satisfied with the ham, sausage, mashed potatoes, and sauerkraut.  But, alas no.  It was merely the beginning of the meal.  

CE27DC6D-07BF-463F-AB55-31421F6D7CB5.thumb.jpeg.4fa5cc4613e062585e6a88a280f20281.jpeg

Although not a pretty pic, you can see what came next;  goulash, spaetzle, and red cabbage.  
591B67A7-83DB-49C0-BA35-558FAA6A6848.thumb.jpeg.67de2398979f19acc0cefbb673ffadd9.jpeg

And, of course no meal would be complete with a warm apple strudel and vanilla ice cream.

To say it was good meal would be an understatement.  It was exceptional, incredibly tasty, and a meal we won’t forget.  SS Sommelier, Mircivan Bakay, paired the meal with John Joseph Prüm’s 2009 Riesling Spätlese Mosel Graacher Himmelreich.

5B707C94-45A2-46F9-80E8-394C5827B2A3.thumb.jpeg.0aabf5cbfe3f8fd00ea73ed9d1f907c8.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lvshack said:

Oh bless you jpalbny you have made me very welcome 🚢🍾 I have just got to get use to all this modern technology 😁 I'm not dim really just not used to being open on the net!!!😞 I will get used to it 🤗

Welcome Lvshack!  I was where you are in terms of posting in the Cooler years ago.  This is a safe place!  Folks are kind!  I have never looked back!  You will enjoy your time in the Cooler bar!  And now you have a stool with your name on it.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

But I still think someone needs to bail me out on this hokey pokey thing

In my experience it is hokey pokey!  ☺️  However we all seem to understand if it begins with hokey.  Because what else starts with that word.

Edited by mysty
  • Like 1