Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

37 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

IMG-20200525-WA0035.jpg.b6796c848a084b8ec36ef5185095cf7f.jpg

TTS you are awful 🙂

I've just been virtual clubbing from the world famous Royal Vauxhall Tavern and having a boogie on my lockdown lawn. The last song was dedicated to Cummings. It was Deborah Cox  Nobodys supposed to be here.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

Our PM's political adviser was caught breaking lockdown rules by driving himself and his family to his parents' house in Durham. He was later spotted in the town of Barnard Castle, 30 miles away, but claims he thought his eyesight had been affected by a recent illness so went for a drive to make sure his sight was good enough for the 265 mile trip back to London. During this 30 mile excursion he was so concerned about his ability to drive that he took his wife and 4-year-old child and had a walk along the river. 

Seriously, I'm not kidding. 

TTSS..I did not mean to make light of the situation.  I was not in the loop as to the implications of the post.  With further explanation it does illustrate your point very nicely.  Did not mean to insult with my comment!

4 minutes ago, mysty said:

TTSS..I did not mean to make light of the situation.  I was not in the loop as to the implications of the post.  With further explanation it does illustrate your point very nicely.  Did not mean to insult with my comment!

I would never for one second believe you capable of being insulting, intentionally or otherwise. 

The topic that was the subject of my original post is dominating the UK media just now but one could hardly expect someone the other side of the Atlantic to be aware of our domestic spats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tothesunset said:

I would never for one second believe you capable of being insulting, intentionally or otherwise. 

The topic that was the subject of my original post is dominating the UK media just now but one could hardly expect someone the other side of the Atlantic to be aware of our domestic spats. 

Thanks TTSS for being so gracious!  I have been known to jam my foot in my mouth (not intentionally).  The feeling of regret does not hinge on any intentionality (ok that's not a word but it should be).  🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mysty said:

Thanks TTSS for being so gracious!  I have been known to jam my foot in my mouth (not intentionally).  The feeling of regret does not hinge on any intentionality (ok that's not a word but it should be).  🙄

At school in England I used a word in common currency in Ireland. The teacher said it was just a made-up word. 

I thought about it and said, 'Miss. Aren't all words made up?' 

Well, they are, aren't they? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tothesunset said:

At school in England I used a word in common currency in Ireland. The teacher said it was just a made-up word. 

I thought about it and said, 'Miss. Aren't all words made up?' 

Well, they are, aren't they? 

Absolutely so TTSS!  We are of like mind!  That may not be a good thing for you!  😆

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, mysty said:

M, I could never for a second believe that you could ever offend anyone, whether intentionally or not. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

M, I could never for a second believe that you could ever offend anyone, whether intentionally or not. 

Thanks DW!  I appreciate the vote of confidence!  However I am not even close to being on the list for sainthood!  In fact, I think St. Peter would roll on the floor with laughter!  I do mess up from time to time.  And if you asked Myster it might actually be from times to times.  My intentions are good!  And the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  ☺️

19 minutes ago, mysty said:

Thanks DW!  I appreciate the vote of confidence!  However I am not even close to being on the list for sainthood!  In fact, I think St. Peter would roll on the floor with laughter!  I do mess up from time to time.  And if you asked Myster it might actually be from times to times.  My intentions are good!  And the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  ☺️

I Cant believe it for a second. You're a saint in my eyes anyway. Xxx

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I Cant believe it for a second. You're a saint in my eyes anyway. Xxx

Which is why I love you DW.  And also why you are probably going to hell!  Sorry about that!  😇

1 hour ago, spinnaker2 said:

AND HAPPY TUESDAY FROM SQUISHY FLORIDA

We are saturated with rain

And more on the way.

Good luck to those in Florida surviving the rain.  It's fairly dry and nice in Ohio now.

Have a couple of funnies for distractions today.  We all still need ti. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

1130208447_ScreenShot2020-05-26at8_29_56AM.thumb.png.5307ef7e40d6fd7002bfd006f97cbde9.png

1981452139_ScreenShot2020-05-26at8_30_27AM.thumb.png.f28f4bbc43c7218f6ce377ee3324622f.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spinnaker2 said:

AND HAPPY TUESDAY FROM SQUISHY FLORIDA

We are saturated with rain

And more on the way.

Good morning........it rained here yesterday but not much saturation. More should be coming today😀