Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

29 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

simone -k.jpg

Hit them where it hurts! 😁  Okay I know that sounds harsh!  The punishment should fit the crime.  Every decision/action has consequences!  Good thing for all to learn!  Sermon over! 😅

51 minutes ago, mysty said:

Hit them where it hurts! 😁  Okay I know that sounds harsh!  The punishment should fit the crime.  Every decision/action has consequences!  Good thing for all to learn!  Sermon over! 😅

Can I uncross my legs now?  😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Host Jazzbeau said:

Can I uncross my legs now?  😉

Ha ha ha!  I have no reason to hurt you Jazz!  You are safe!  😁  I am docile in most circumstances!  And never violent!

• Like 2

Helpful tip:  I understand you can get a really good price on a berth on the Ever Given, currently transiting the Suez Canal, bound for Rotterdam.  A good opportunity for a long look at Egypt!!  While not currently at dock, it will require tendering to get to shore.  Very limited facilities are available at the current port stop, although fans of marine operations will have more than usual chance to observe a variety of maritime operations.  

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, mysty said:

I love Indian Hills signs!  

It amazes me how much love the sign gets across the internet.  Living just a mere 8-miles (only 4-miles based on how the crow flies) from the aforementioned sign, we take Vince Rozmiarek‘s humor for granted around here.

A4BE8E9B-6211-4446-B2DE-19108B1686E3.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm intrigued by these signs posted in the cooler and have just finished reading up on Indian Hill community signs. Hat tip to Vince Rozmiarek for coming up with a couple of puns each week, it would take me a week to even come close to getting one. 

Looks like he has a worldwide fan base these days with more than 80,000 people following the Indian Hills community facebook page. 

A few more offerings:

"Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right."

"I call my horse Mayo and sometimes Mayo neighs."

"A bike in town keeps running me over. It's a vicious cycle."

great fun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good morning coolers, I have some fun news to share🙂.  I am going to Chicago at the

end of June for a long weekend with 3 friends😀.....we all live in different cities and have

found flights that arrive within 15 minutes of each other!.   The only time I have ever been 

to Chi Town was for a stop over at the airport so this will be a great trip. I know they have

good sights to see and GREAT restaurants👍.  First time I will be away for 4 days in 18 months.

That last trip was a cruise in Jan 2020--right before the virus..........

• Like 4