Which 2 “free” items did/would you pick

cruisewithbaby

Dining and internet. For the amount I would likely drink, the beverage plan is a break-even -- that is, the gratuity on it is about the amount of my total beverage tab without it -- and I don't want an incentive to drink more.

$50 excursion credit doesn't seem like that much of a discount since it is only per cabin and can't be combined.

If you also get another $50 Shore Excursion credit with the Distinction Cruise Perks they can be combined to give you $100 per cabin.

UBP, definitely!

WiFi/Internet, never, but we receive some free minutes as part of our Platinum Plus perks, I use them on the last day to check-in for our flights and get boarding passes if we are flying on disembarkation day.

UDP - usually, unless …. it's a long cruise with lots of ports outside Caribbean/Europe, then we select the $50 excursion credits over the UDP, like our upcoming November cruise as we have booked NCL excursions in most ports. The credits in turn can pay for the SDPs we buy separately :D

Which 2 of the free promo items did/would you pick?

Free UBP for 2

Free 3 meals for 2

Free 250 WiFi min

$50 shire excursion credit per port

Taking a poll...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely the UBP....it’s worth it for us, plus it’s so convenient to have.

The other choice depends....

I’m going on a 14 day cruise so I took the 250 internet minutes. I’ll need to connect with home during that time. Plus, how will I change the time on my Fitbit without it???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Remember that the "dining" and "beverage" packages are NOT free you have to pay the 20% "Tax" on them.

yes..for 2 people with the dinning package, it is only an extra 24 dollars or so compare to paying to 79 dollars plus the 20% gratuity . There is a good amount of money of being saved if you get it as a perk vs paying for it

Yeah I am all about UBP. Don't care about Wifi. So that leaves UDP and shore excursion credit. This would depend on the ports, if I thought the $50 per port per excursion was worth it. Personal decision based on ports visited. So far I've only picked UBP and UDP. But I would not rule out the shore excursion credit - it just depends on the particular cruise and ports.

Yeah I am all about UBP. Don't care about Wifi. So that leaves UDP and shore excursion credit. This would depend on the ports, if I thought the $50 per port per excursion was worth it. Personal decision based on ports visited. So far I've only picked UBP and UDP. But I would not rule out the shore excursion credit - it just depends on the particular cruise and ports.

Excuse the correction, but there is no UDP. That was a different dining plan and was replaced with the SDP. Completely different set of terms and conditions.

Excuse the correction, but there is no UDP. That was a different dining plan and was replaced with the SDP. Completely different set of terms and conditions.

Sorry, dining plan. Depends on when you booked. Promo names seem to change every so often.

Which 2 of the free promo items did/would you pick?

Free UBP for 2

Free 3 meals for 2

Free 250 WiFi min

$50 shire excursion credit per port

Taking a poll...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We take the meals and because we choose not to take anything else our TA gets us double on the meals.