Allure Expedited Boarding experience

boarded Allure yesterday with Expedited Boarding on my set sail pass. For those of you wondering what happens here’s the procedure:

There are signs with Expedited Boarding as you approach the building.

When you enter the building show your printed copy or you mobile copy to one of the employees, they send you to someone with an iPad.

He/she then scans both your set sail or mobile device and your passport.

You are then given a card with the words “expedited boarding”.

Head upstairs, show that pass

As you go to board they collect that pass.

You completely bypass the regular check in counter.

It worked very smoothly.

Where was the health questionnaire?

Not sure about Allure, or expedited boarding. But two weeks ago on Oasis, I checked in ten people in three cabins, and she simply asked me the questions regarding all ten. So much easier than filling out the inane piece of paper. I used to scribble that so quickly there wasn't a single legible part.

Agree with Bob, sounds exactly like Anthem boarding except for receiving the "expedited" card.

We did not upload a photo, the lady with the Ipad took our pictures. I vaguely recall someone asking if we had been sick lately, but I don't remember if it was the lady with the Ipad or the person checking people right before being allowed into the seating area.

Agree with Bob, sounds exactly like Anthem boarding except for receiving the "expedited" card.

We did not upload a photo, the lady with the Ipad took our pictures. I vaguely recall someone asking if we had been sick lately, but I don't remember if it was the lady with the Ipad or the person checking people right before being allowed into the seating area.

The ipad people ask the health questionnaire questions in Cape Liberty. They don't do the expedited card but they do stamp your set sail pass to show that you have checked in.

My husband and I both have "expedited arrival" on our Set Sail Pass. However, my daughter and her boyfriend are in another cabin. Her's says expedited arrival but her boyfriend's does not. So can they still both go to the expedited arrival line?

My husband and I both have "expedited arrival" on our Set Sail Pass. However, my daughter and her boyfriend are in another cabin. Her's says expedited arrival but her boyfriend's does not. So can they still both go to the expedited arrival line?

Give it a try, you won't really know until you get there.

Who gets expedited arrival?

I was wondering the same thing - is it random? Based on C&A status? Only offered to good-looking people? (If the latter, I'll never see Expedited Arrival on my Seapass:rolleyes:)

Answers as I experienced or know them . . . No health questions were asked of me, yes, I had uploaded a photo. Sea pass cards were outside the cabin door.

I did ask the lady how I was chosen and her reply was it was totally random. For the 8/19 cruise 200 people were selected with no regard to status. Previously 100 people had been chosen.

I was wondering the same thing - is it random? Based on C&A status? Only offered to good-looking people? (If the latter, I'll never see Expedited Arrival on my Seapass:rolleyes:)

I’m not sure, but it isn’t based solely on C&A status as my whole party is gold, but my DD did not get expedited boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When do you find out if you've been selected for Expedited Arrival? Is it upon completing the online check-in, or further down the road as you get closer to departure?

I believe that notation shows up on the SetSail pass, which you can print after you complete online check-in and pay off the cruise.

That sounds like the same process used on ships equipped with RFID Seapass cards. Where was the health questionnaire?

On Anthem (can't recall Quantum) the individual(s) with the roaming I Pad ask the health questions and enters the info, plus photo, to the I Pad. However, you still wait until boarding time.

It would be crazy to separate them during on-boarding, tell them to both get in the expedited line.