Ordering drinks during a "Show"?

On the Oasis, is there an opportunity to order a mixed drink during a show such as "Cats" or "Stand Up Comedy"? I'm guessing no because it's awkward, maybe even rude but it is a cruise ship?

I have seen waiters walking around taking drink orders, but it is probably easier/quicker to just go to the Theater Bar.

On the Oasis, is there an opportunity to order a mixed drink during a show such as "Cats" or "Stand Up Comedy"? I'm guessing no because it's awkward, maybe even rude but it is a cruise ship?

You can order before the show, but not during the show, especially during CATS. They don't even let people into the theater for the first 10 minutes after CATS starts.

I have seen waiters walking around taking drink orders, but it is probably easier/quicker to just go to the Theater Bar.

CATS also has an intermission. I've routinely seen orders at some of the shows like Love and Marriage as well as Quest, I think I have seen order during the theater comedy shows.

CATS also has an intermission. I've routinely seen orders at some of the shows like Love and Marriage as well as Quest, I think I have seen order during the theater comedy shows.

It's possible that my "low alcohol warning light" could come on before intermission?

It's possible that my "low alcohol warning light" could come on before intermission?

Just sit on the end of an aisle if you think you are going to have to go get another drink. Just understand at certain times in the production, you might get stuck waiting at the back of the theater until they let you get back to your seat.

You might want to order one before Cats begins. I found it pretty hard to swallow. JMHO

How about letting people out.:D

They can't stop you, but they probably won't be thrilled about it during the parts where the actors are running around in the audience. Best to keep your seat until they're back on stage.

You can order before the show, but not during the show, especially during CATS. They don't even let people into the theater for the first 10 minutes after CATS starts.

CATS uses the aisles frequently during show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like I would make that information up?:rolleyes: Read the CATS description on any Oasis compass.

746d746e542f01df4f7d047e202a9056.jpg

Never expected that you would make it up. On our last cruise on Oasis,, it was raining, we were looking for something to do so we decided to go to a few minutes of cats. The show had just started, no problem getting in.

We were in the balcony area of the theater so perhaps they only guard the doors for the floor level. Didn’t realize I was breaking any rules.

Thx for the info.

M