Corkage fee??

Only my second post on these great boards....first was about food, now it's about wine! I think there's a ship involved on this trip, maybe I'll get to that topic later....

Anyway, I saw someone mention no corkage fee if you bring your own bottle of wine, can that be true? I would not have even thought that possible, but if anyone can give specifics, the first round is on me!

I'm on the Symphony out of Barceloney in October.

Thanks to all.

From what I've read on other threads about this topic - they can charge a corkage fee on the wine you bring aboard, but it doesn't seem to be consistently charged across the fleet. Some crew will, some won't.

There is NO corkage fee to bring 2 bottles aboard. You may pour your own wine in your cabin and take it wherever you like (but no GLASS around the pool, please)...if you take your bottle to the dining room, they may charge corkage. Just bring big glasses full!

• Thanks 1

Thank you, have a great trip and I look forward reading your report!

Hi

My live review is “Symphony of thoughts...” should be on the main RCI boards.

Any question please ask on there!

And no corkage charged when we went to Solarium Bistro... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is NO corkage fee to bring 2 bottles aboard. You may pour your own wine in your cabin and take it wherever you like (but no GLASS around the pool, please)...if you take your bottle to the dining room, they may charge corkage. Just bring big glasses full!
Silly question. If we bring our own wine and want to pour it ourselves in our room and carry it to MDR to ensure we are not charged the fee, then do we need to bring our own glasses from home (which isn't so easy to pack)?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Silly question. If we bring our own wine and want to pour it ourselves in our room and carry it to MDR to ensure we are not charged the fee, then do we need to bring our own glasses from home (which isn't so easy to pack)?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You can ask your cabin steward for glasses or stop by any bar and get some.