Keeping track of our shipboard charges

stjlo

I'm new to RCCL and am not a seasoned cruiser (only 3). I was wondering if there is a way to keep track of the charges to your cabin daily? On Princess, they had a great app you could log onto and find out. Is there a similar service on RCCL?

I'm new to RCCL and am not a seasoned cruiser (only 3). I was wondering if there is a way to keep track of the charges to your cabin daily? On Princess, they had a great app you could log onto and find out. Is there a similar service on RCCL?

On ships built from 1999 and later, there is an interactive TV feature you can use.

On other ships,. you can go to Guest Services anytime and get a printout.

I am lazy, I go to Guest Services every morning after I finish my workout at the gym and ask for a printout. Easier than the TV which sometimes works and other times does not. So rather than get frustrated with the TV I just go to GS and ask for it. Super easy and allows me to fix any immediately if something is not correct. I go like 7 AM after the gym so no one is there yet!!!

• Like 1

On ships built from 1999 and later, there is an interactive TV feature you can use.

On other ships,. you can go to Guest Services anytime and get a printout.

Do you know when Rhapsody of the Seas was built?

I am lazy, I go to Guest Services every morning after I finish my workout at the gym and ask for a printout. Easier than the TV which sometimes works and other times does not. So rather than get frustrated with the TV I just go to GS and ask for it. Super easy and allows me to fix any immediately if something is not correct. I go like 7 AM after the gym so no one is there yet!!!

If everyone would do this it would be a lot of wasted paper. Not a good suggestion!

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 4:08 PM, Biker19 said:

Yes, the RCI app does that, but not yet available on Rhapsody.

Anyone have any idea if it will be available on Rhapsody?  I'm sailing in February and am hoping it'll be available by then, seems like it'll make so many aspects of the cruise easier.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:17 PM, karena1 said:

I have never had an issue with checking my account on the tv

1 hour ago, susan12369 said:

Anyone have any idea if it will be available on Rhapsody?  I'm sailing in February and am hoping it'll be available by then, seems like it'll make so many aspects of the cruise easier.

While you may get lucky and they add Rhapsody by then, not all features work on all ships, yet.

4 minutes ago, lindalo5032 said:

Another question on this topic.  We will be traveling with family in 3 cabins.  DH and I are paying for everything and we have some OBC for each cabin.  Any way we can check charges on the other 2 cabins occupied by kids and grandkids? 

Other than going into those other staterooms and using the interactive TV, you would have to go to Guest Services and get a printout of the accounts.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Other than going into those other staterooms and using the interactive TV, you would have to go to Guest Services and get a printout of the accounts.

The reservations from the TA show the names of the cabin occupants, not my name.  Would they give me a printout since my  name is not on the reservation? 

1 minute ago, lindalo5032 said:

The reservations from the TA show the names of the cabin occupants, not my name.  Would they give me a printout since my  name is not on the reservation? 

If your children are in those staterooms, Guest Services will give you the printouts.

57 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Bob, you always seem to have the right answers but are sure on this one? It's been a few years but if I remember correctly, as long as I was paying for my kids' on board expenses, all of the accounts showed up on my TV. I don't remember having to go to their stateroom to check their accounts, I could do it all from my TV. Maybe I had to enter their folio number or something else but I'm almost certain I was able to see all of the accounts that I was responsible for.

47 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Bob, you always seem to have the right answers but are sure on this one? It's been a few years but if I remember correctly, as long as I was paying for my kids' on board expenses, all of the accounts showed up on my TV. I don't remember having to go to their stateroom to check their accounts, I could do it all from my TV. Maybe I had to enter their folio number or something else but I'm almost certain I was able to see all of the accounts that I was responsible for.

You are correct, if you have chosen to pay for someone else's expenses, that will show up on your TV. I misread the OP and thought that they just wanted to keep track.