What is your favorite meal in coastal Kitchen?

George C

We will be on oasis for first time in a owners suite for first time, what is your favorite meal in CK?

Our favorite meal was the seared scallops with corn risotto which is on one of the two lunch menus. We had lunch 5 of 6 days in Coastal Kitchen and only had the menu with that entrée on the day we were in Nassua. We were told it was the port day menu but they didn't use that menu while in St Martin and we did not eat lunch in Coastal Kitchen when we were in St Thomas. Best desserts are also on that menu!

Chicken sandwich was very good on other lunch menu. We tried three different flatbreads and they weren't great. Pasta primavera is also decent.

On the dinner menu, we liked the filet. Lobster was a miss, lots sending back due to being undercooked. Scallops that night were very good.

John needs new glasses. ;p:')
I swear I checked. [emoji33]

Anyway, Oasis has 5 menus for lunch. They are all good. I'll see if I can find them. Big fan of cauliflower fried rice for dinner on last night. Fillet on night one is really good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyway, Oasis has 5 menus for lunch. They are all good. I'll see if I can find them. Big fan of cauliflower fried rice for dinner on last night. Fillet on night one is really good

Oasis only had 2 menus for lunch on the September 2nd sailing. As I said before, one of the menus was on 5 days and the other we had on one day. Not sure what they used on St Thomas day as we were on an excursion.

The CK filet is terrific, but after a while I get a bit tired of filet, especially if on a B2B. CK filet, meal with officer, specialty restaurant etc. I am embarrassed to "complain" . This past trip I ordered and LOVED the veal pappardelle. A couple of the fish entrees are very good.

enjoy

M

What, if any, differences are there in CK restaurant/CK menus for Harmony and Symphony that is different from Oasis. Will be heading out on Symphony and Harmony shortly. Have experienced CK many times on Oasis. I sailed Allure in 2011 and I don't believe there was a CK then.

Thanks, M

The CK filet is terrific, but after a while I get a bit tired of filet, especially if on a B2B. CK filet, meal with officer, specialty restaurant etc. I am embarrassed to "complain" . This past trip I ordered and LOVED the veal pappardelle. A couple of the fish entrees are very good.

enjoy

M

I order the cauliflower on night one.[emoji16]

914c77d2255ac003abcebdf1732455ce.jpg

What, if any, differences are there in CK restaurant/CK menus for Harmony and Symphony that is different from Oasis. Will be heading out on Symphony and Harmony shortly. Have experienced CK many times on Oasis. I sailed Allure in 2011 and I don't believe there was a CK then.

Thanks, M

It's the lunch menus. Allure rotates two, pretty sure that's normal. The menus aren't all that different, but there are some key differences.

Thanks, M

Will be on Harmony next weekend to verify, but here are the two lunch menus from Allure. The banana split is from Allure as well.

976e30a37d41689bdb38d8d252a38480.jpge553aefd40d2463f8dddd5ce3725b81d.jpg9693dd2147af0c00f7744638ca63f745.jpg

LOL...:D

Hmmm...have not tried the cauliflower fried rice...will do so next time. Thanks!

One of Bucky's favorite is the children's menu fried chicken fingers. :pHe also just found out before we left the ship the last time, that they will make him a hot dog upon request for lunch. Such a child he is. :')