Caribbean Princess Caribe balcony size?

monakayk

on the caribbean princess is the caribe balcony outside larger than other standard balconies ? I know on the emerald the outside sitting area is larger.

Thanks in advance .

Yes Caribe balconies are larger than regular balconies.

9 X 9

Slightly larger than most mini suite balconies.

Edited by Host CJSKIDS
Edited at Poster’s request

On the Caribbean Princess is the Caribe balcony outside larger than other standard balconies ? I know on the Emerald the outside sitting area is larger.

Thanks in advance .

All of the Grand Class have the same size Caribe balcony you had on the Emerald.

Love the Caribe deck balconies. The extra space is really nice and I love having it half covered / half uncovered. It works out really well.

Thrak,

What about the balcony on The Rowboat in the Yo Ho Ho Suite? You know it’s Wicked Awesome.

The Caribe deck balconies FUGHEDDABOUDIT not even close. :)

Your Friend The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

If you are on your Balcony and you cannot see the Bridge they can’t see you, the covered part of a Catibe deck balcony cannot be seen by the bridge. Unless you are very far forward.

Unless they've mounted cameras in the room pointed towards the balcony it's one of the few areas that remain truly private. :)

Unless they've mounted cameras in the room pointed towards the balcony it's one of the few areas that remain truly private. :)

Lots of area on a ship are not covered by cctv, surprisingly passenger corridors and outside the elevator area on passenger decks

This is my balcony of choice. The only balcony that is truly private. I know that you can be seen from above but only if you on standing in the open area. I can also see the balconies above.

But once I have moved to the covered portion, NO ONE can see me.

Sorry, but those below on Dolphin deck can still see you even when you are sitting on the covered part of your deck. ;)