Shareholder request form

zukecruiser

I was unable to find the form on-line, so I called Princess.  The representative promised to email the form to me, but it never came in. 

I was going to white-out the form I used last year, but it got pretty ugly (last year, I had white-outed a prior form, so this had far too many white-outs), so I just listed the information required in a letter and faxed it with my most recent brokerage statement.

Fishywood gave you the link to the required info.

Wow, based on what CentralCal and yedua just posted, I went on-line and found that I have my Shareholders Benefit already in my account.  I faxed in my paperwork on Monday, and didn't even think to check until I saw their reports of almost immediate action by Princess.  To quote yerdua, "Very impressive"!

9 hours ago, zukecruiser said:

Looking for a current Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form.  Have last years that was good through July 31, 2018.  Tried searching the boards but nothing came up.  

Thanks for any help.

I just sent mine in yesterday with a form from 2016.

The OBC was posted on my account within an hour.

We have not used a form in years.  We just Fax a short cover letter which mentions the cruise booking number, dates, ship, and of course our names.  We attach a copy of the appropriate page from or latest brokerage statement (which we can download at any time) showing we own the stock and also attach a copy of the cruise invoice (from our cruise agency).  Like others, we usually find the credit added to our online info within a few hours.

Hank

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, zukecruiser said:

Looking for a current Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form.  Have last years that was good through July 31, 2018.  Tried searching the boards but nothing came up.  

Thanks for any help.

You don't need to use the form any longer. Just make a copy of your brokerage statement (blank out any sensitive info like account number, etc. Write your booking number on the page and make sure the name on the account matches the name on your booking. Then fax it in to the cruise line  In the past I have used the following fax number: 1-661-753-0180  Hope that helps

And I should tell you that your question answered one of mine: Expiration of the OBC program?  Current web site info shows a valid through date of July, 31, 2019. So looks like they just update the material with a new date every year.

• 1 year later...
On 10/18/2018 at 2:38 PM, floridalover5623 said:

I still like using the form even thought it's not required. It gives me a warm feeling. 😊

Well floridalover5623 you sure are a cute couple... 😉