Circular Quay

We are arriving at Sydney by air about midday Monday 5th. Our checkin time for Majestic is 4.30. We are Elite but Princess say no early checking. What would be a good way to spend the time around Circular Quay. We don’t want to go to Manly. We did that last time this happened.

Thanks. Janet 

Hi Janet, The boarding times are usually allotted by deck so I suspect you would likely be able to board whenever you arrive as you are Elite. That said, if it looks too busy, drop your bags and go for a walk around the quay to the Opera House and into the Botanical Gardens, they would be lovely this time of year with all the spring flowers.

Don't think you'll have a problem.  I'm platinum and was on the last Majestic cruise and also had a 4.30 time slot allocated but could not get transport that late. Arrived at the terminal at 1.30 and was in my cabin before 2.00!! Never had a faster and stress-free embarkation

Enjoy your cruise 😁

While I’ve never had a problem boarding early, a wander around The Rocks area, the Opera House and the Botanic Gardens is always nice.

if you land midday, by the time you get out and f the airport into a cab, or on a train and into town you will be near enough to 1:00 or even a bit later so you won’t have long to wait, maybe just a cuppa and watch all the activity.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, MicCanberra said:

Really cannot see any issues with arriving and checking in but as mentioned, if there is a large queue, you can always go for a lunch on the quay.

Indeed, perhaps a Chiko roll or a Garlos meat pie from one of the healthy take away establishments at the ferry terminals. 

th (1) pie.jpg

Edited by NSWP

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

the Cholesterol levels go up just looking at that.

I had one of those every morning when on the Princess ships and on land in the UK in May/June/July.  Lubbly Jubbly.