Going going gone sale

1 hour ago, VernRDH said:

Is the Jan 18/19 still the most recent one? Was hoping for some more offerings in April.

Idk, biker seems to know. My radiance 1/30 was sold out weeks before. I saw someone post my oasis 3/12 was sold out already. Might not be a lot of available cabins lately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just looked at it, sale is for 3/8-3/9. Nothing that would have worked for us, we got a good deal on a Celebrity sailing, so we are going to try that for the first time. So far I am not entirely sure it is for us, but we will reserve judgment until we go.

New flier this week. Same repos as last week and a couple of late spring Jewel sailings from Amsterdam which seem like deals (relatively). Also, the early season Radiance Alaska sailings seem really cheap at less than $40pppd for an inside. The flier bizarrely lists the 4/1 Mariner sailing (5 night) at $919pp for an inside.🙄

Edited by Biker19

11 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

My old link isnt popping up the new sale.  Did they update the link?

The link is the same, but some weeks they don't post a new flier so the old one will come up under the link. Before last week, there was no flier for a month.

Edited by Biker19

1 hour ago, jbrinkm said:

Wow... I wish I could take advantage of the May 1 TA from Bayonne on Anthem! $679pp for a balcony (11 nights)! And you can fly back from London, which usually has decent flight prices. 

You can probably have that balcony even cheaper by booking an interior and Royal Up to the balcony.

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

Wow... I wish I could take advantage of the May 1 TA from Bayonne on Anthem! $679pp for a balcony (11 nights)! And you can fly back from London, which usually has decent flight prices. 

I am now seeing 441 for the balcony on that sailing.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dunrobbin said:

How do you find out they have a Going Going Gone sale started?

Check/bookmark the link in this thread (post #283) every week, usually late Monday/Tuesday.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dunrobbin said:

Thanks so much, and if you find a bargain, do you have to call to book?

No, you it should be online as well. While it may be on the flier, it may not be available for the same price by the time you get around to book it.

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, you it should be online as well. While it may be on the flier, it may not be available for the same price by the time you get around to book it.

A bit like buying tickets to one of those concerts that break the internet? LOL  

Thanks so much.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dunrobbin said:

A bit like buying tickets to one of those concerts that break the internet?

No, more like RCI IT screwed up to make the flier pricing not available or it was never meant to be on the flier at that price.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, more like RCI IT screwed up to make the flier pricing not available or it was never meant to be on the flier at that price.

Kinda like the 4/1 sailing of Mariner showing on the GGG flyer even though the sailing was cancelled…

• Like 1