Going going gone sale

16 hours ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

I am now seeing 441 for the balcony on that sailing.

Huh... it came down for me as well, but to $529. I wonder if the pricing is changing that much, that quickly, or if we see different prices 🤔

On 3/22/2023 at 6:33 PM, jbrinkm said:

Wow... I wish I could take advantage of the May 1 TA from Bayonne on Anthem! $679pp for a balcony (11 nights)! And you can fly back from London, which usually has decent flight prices. 

Check flight prices before booking the cruise.  They're not cheap.  $2K+ for non-stop LHR to PHL.  Ouch!

On 3/23/2023 at 1:06 PM, jbrinkm said:

Huh... it came down for me as well, but to $529. I wonder if the pricing is changing that much, that quickly, or if we see different prices 🤔

Currently GGG sale is $366 + taxes for XB (balcony guarantee) with D+ discount.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New flyer is up. As someone who has been booking fairly last minute Summer cruises out of PC for many years (due to wife being a teacher), the current prices are mind-boggling. 4-nights on Indy for $839 is a sale? 🙈

Everything is more expensive, I get it, we'll adjust (and we aren't actually able to take a 2nd cruise this summer after our already-booked 6/4 Wonder cruise due to non-financial reasons) but it's crazy to me nonetheless.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

New flyer is up. As someone who has been booking fairly last minute Summer cruises out of PC for many years (due to wife being a teacher), the current prices are mind-boggling. 4-nights on Indy for $839 is a sale? 🙈

Everything is more expensive, I get it, we'll adjust (and we aren't actually able to take a 2nd cruise this summer after our already-booked 6/4 Wonder cruise due to non-financial reasons) but it's crazy to me nonetheless.

and no short cruises. 😒

On 3/29/2023 at 2:12 AM, Another_Critic said:

Check flight prices before booking the cruise.  They're not cheap.  $2K+ for non-stop LHR to PHL.  Ouch!

fly to newark and take the train

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

You got that right!  End of August last year I got a promenade view room for $229 a person for that 4 night.  I was hoping to get something close to that this summer.  I keep checking but like the price you show, nothing is even close to something I am willing to pay.  

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 2:12 AM, Another_Critic said:

4 minutes ago, billslowsky said:

fly to newark and take the train

I cannot actually do this cruise with my schedule - I just said I WISH I could (for that price!!). We do fly in and out of Newark at times if the cost/benefit works out. 

1 hour ago, jbrinkm said:

I cannot actually do this cruise with my schedule - I just said I WISH I could (for that price!!). We do fly in and out of Newark at times if the cost/benefit works out. 

I was able to fit it in my schedule.  🙂  11 night cruise + 7 night post-cruise stay in Wales.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

3 and 4 night cruises are on the current GGG flyer

Ty. I could have sworn that yesterday the flyer was dated April 10. I could just be losing it. Anyways I am not willing to pay $679 and up for 3 and 4 day cruises.

Those are getting close to Disney prices.

2 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Anyways I am not willing to pay $679 and up for 3 and 4 day cruises.

Yep, pretty crazy. I'm interested to see what the off-season "deals" are once we get into the summer. Last fall there were 4-nighters on Indy out of PC in October starting at $129! If our schedules would have allowed, I would have gone on more than the one we did.

4 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I could have sworn that yesterday the flyer was dated April 10.

They do sometimes edit it after it's published but the effective dates have been Tues/Wed during the week ever since the flier started publishing again.