EDGE currently docked in Freeport

WNcruiser

32 minutes ago, WNcruiser said:

I noticed the Edge is currently docked in Freeport Bahamas. I know this is where the drydocks are done as well and was wondering if anyone knows what it is doing there. Furnishings? Crew training? Final touches? 

I think it is preparing for its grand entrance on Monday the 19th at Port Everglades at 7:00 am Eastern. As much as I would love to watch it arrive on the webcam, I won’t be getting up at 4:00 am! 😉

10 hours ago, seacrystal said:

I think it is preparing for its grand entrance on Monday the 19th at Port Everglades at 7:00 am Eastern. As much as I would love to watch it arrive on the webcam, I won’t be getting up at 4:00 am! 😉

It will be very dark to appreciate good shots from the webcam

11 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Well, we just got kicked out of terminal 25 on Sunday for the Silhouette.  Wonder if Edge is coming in early?

I work at the port and was in T25 on Wednesday.  It is not quite finished.  The Edge is due Monday but they will not be doing a preview cruise till Wednesday, they need a few more days for the finishing touches.

12 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Well, we just got kicked out of terminal 25 on Sunday for the Silhouette.  Wonder if Edge is coming in early?

Thanks for making way for us (on Silhouette).    BTW how did you find out - nothing has been mentioned on Silhouette on which terminal we will dock at. 

The web site for the port has a docking schedule showing dockings for the next 7 days.  They also have an app but it is only available for I-phones or I-pads.  I think the app shows 30 days.  You can supposedly filter the schedule to show more than 7 days but it never works for me.

53 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks for making way for us (on Silhouette).    BTW how did you find out - nothing has been mentioned on Silhouette on which terminal we will dock at. 

Here is a screen shot of the Port info for the 18th. Looks like Silhouette will be in Term 26.

455099227_PNGimage.thumb.png.5d0aa92a4999a042ae711a06ee108403.png

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

We're sailing on Silhouette as you get off.  You will be at terminal 26.  At least that's where we're boarding.

• Thanks 1