LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

I tend to agree with you, but I think the exception would be if they have extended family with them; grandkids etc. Why would they rent a cabana if they are there once a month, but there are exceptions.

I like them because I'm not a fan of sand.

And I live on a beach, go figure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frank808 said:

Have fun on the walking tour!  On our second stop at Falmouth we decided to just walk around town.  Walked all over town all the way past the Juici store.  We headed back when crowds started to thin out and there were no stores.  

Those parties are really good.  Different than spam musubi and less carbs...I hope 🤗🤗

That is our norm also.  We love walking all around town and intermingling with the locals.  Met some really great people.  This will be the same thing...but with a guide to tell us more about the history and culture.  🙂 

1 minute ago, buckeye rob said:

$160 $200 a pour ?  Thinking it was about that on Celebrity Solstice in August.  Wonder if they have a limit or difference to charge for Star Class ?

$135 comes to mind, or maybe $155.

Plus tip, but less the UBP or STAR credit.

It was the only bottle Laura was not allowed to touch during bartender boot camp.

5 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

You commonly rent cabanas. I thought you were hanging with us in the sands with the regulars on the Suite Beach. Lol

I was touring island that day.  Free booze at Billy Ocean courtesy of Visa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Star Class gets first right of refusal on the cabanas prior to the sailing and then the lower ranked Sky follows, then Sea and if any are left they go to the general public. Sailing in Star we have made our decision as late as day one of the cruise.

You might not know what cabana you have until you are on board, but getting your request in early is a very good idea. The comment someone made about sleeping in it made me laugh, I always have a nap. 

Every time we book, all the Star Class Cabins are gone. Best we can get is Sky Class. 

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

LOL, we plan ahead. We have 6 booked out to March 2021. 

With the boss work, it’s difficult to schedule that far out. We can make adjustments for special things and book a long ways out but most our cruising doesn’t rise to that level. 

She has 3 other partners she must work with for scheduling to make sure their office is covered. 

32 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

LOL, we plan ahead. We have 6 booked out to March 2021. 

Next Cruise lady was in CK last night. I gave my wife that look - the want to book another one look? She gave me the stink eye and yelled out an emphatic NO. 

The 50% off they gave me for the September train wreck to apply as a future cruise credit plus the pricing on this cruise made it a no brainer. I think we may be done for a while this time. Another issue is that the food and specialty dining on these ships is just getting old. 

They are beautiful vessels and this one has some of the finest crew I’ve ever sailed with. It will be bittersweet getting off on Sunday. 

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

With the boss work, it’s difficult to schedule that far out. We can make adjustments for special things and book a long ways out but most our cruising doesn’t rise to that level. 

She has 3 other partners she must work with for scheduling to make sure their office is covered. 

I get it. We book far out to get specific weeks, basically relating to March breaks and a quiet week in the fall.  We have some other things over that time frame, but since it’s not cruise related no need to post it.

3 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I have 3 right now but working on another one right now.  They are addictive !

Agreed. For us it is the cabin that we have always called home, well before the perks ever came around. That and seeing old crew that we have known for years. 

2 hours ago, Andy C said:

Next Cruise lady was in CK last night. I gave my wife that look - the want to book another one look? She gave me the stink eye and yelled out an emphatic NO. 

The 50% off they gave me for the September train wreck to apply as a future cruise credit plus the pricing on this cruise made it a no brainer. I think we may be done for a while this time. Another issue is that the food and specialty dining on these ships is just getting old. 

They are beautiful vessels and this one has some of the finest crew I’ve ever sailed with. It will be bittersweet getting off on Sunday. 

It really is what works for you. It does sound like you are ready to experience other lines though. If you venture you should hit us up here with a link so we can follow along. I’d be interested to read a comparable.

I agree, regarding the crew and ship.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2