Millennium Revolution -

Jim_Iain

3 minutes ago, lourdest said:

Found these pictures on Instagram of the Retreat area.  We will be on the ship in three weeks, can't wait.

image.png.b337f8e1ef55636474921c1315f736f7.png

image.png.a2c94b8d6f938b49bdab2bd132dffbdb.png

image.png.c32d1ed164d84da2c855c5699046f477.png

Love how they actually have a “deck” (vs. concrete) for this area.  Thank you for sharing the photos.

8 minutes ago, lourdest said:

Pictures of the inside cabin, really liking what I am seeing...

image.png.1a359c434bd390433f0fe34ceb52d6f2.png

image.png.eb2714b9d827628d28aba5d77119b4fc.png

image.png.3c401653285cce56c08697c8a5bccc45.png

image.png.a3994d97320389317e8d2f7fcc4ce1c2.png

image.png.1dfcd54d65441ae1ae49edb883f50baa.png

Impressive!  Looks very spacious with the lighter / brighter tones.  Except for the shower - bit confused on that from the photo; looks like a small box; but could be only a perception from the pic.

Edited by hvbaskey

5 minutes ago, hvbaskey said:

Impressive!  Looks very spacious with the lighter / brighter tones.  

This looks better than the animated photos, especially the storage unit, more practical.

I found photos of Flora, if there hasn't been a thread trending:

https://www.schiffe-und-kreuzfahrten.de/kreuzfahrtschiffe/celebrity-flora/

23 minutes ago, h20cruzer said:

So excited to see a few pictures, not quite my taste but looks good. For some reason some of the chairs look cheap to me. Anxious to see more....

Norma

The chairs they have on Edge were nice but in Cafe al Bacio the lounges were awful.  Big open spaces on the longer couches and you could fall thru if you weren't careful.  Some of the chairs they are using here also look as uncomfortable.

21 minutes ago, PatC said:

The chairs they have on Edge were nice but in Cafe al Bacio the lounges were awful.  Big open spaces on the longer couches and you could fall thru if you weren't careful.  Some of the chairs they are using here also look as uncomfortable.

Maybe if the seating in Cafe al Bacio is not too comfortable it will not be constantly full of people napping, reading or playing cards, so those of us who want to sit for a few minutes with a coffee can find a chair.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, smtcan said:

Maybe if the seating in Cafe al Bacio is not too comfortable it will not be constantly full of people napping, reading or playing cards, so those of us who want to sit for a few minutes with a coffee can find a chair.

I guess someone will have to tell those people in Cafe al Bacio how to use the area properly.

18 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I guess someone will have to tell those people in Cafe al Bacio how to use the area properly.

On Edge there is no place for them to really go!  No library, no game room, no quiet retreat.  You can't alienate those passengers either.

Some closeups of the cabin furniture to get a better view. On the desk I count one EU plug, one US and two USB ports. The lamps on the night stands also seem to have two US plugs and I think there's two USB slots in the lamps as well but not entirely sure of that. 

Screenshot_20190209-163828__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-163853__01.jpg

Edited by [g]cruiserke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, PatC said:

On Edge there is no place for them to really go!  No library, no game room, no quiet retreat.  You can't alienate those passengers either.

Eden on the Edge has lots of quiet, comfortable nooks and crannies for reading, relaxing or playing cards - both inside and outside on the deck and all with amazing views. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, PatC said:

I understand, I always find it interesting when someone indicates that people shouldn’t be sitting in one area or another because their use is better.

8 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I understand, I always find it interesting when someone indicates that people shouldn’t be sitting in one area or another because their use is better.

Perhaps that explains why so many  groups of people in the Oceanview Cafe  tie up tables playing cards, etc. While those who wish to eat are walking around with trays full of food. I alwatys thought those tables were for dining.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I think that an area serving food or drink should provide space for those who want to partake.  Outside serving hours the area can be used in any way required, but in a coffee shop the space should primarily be for those drinking coffee just as the buffet tables should not be occupied by card players when people are waiting for tables to eat.  JMHO.

…but in a coffee shop the space should primarily be for those drinking coffee just as the buffet tables should not be occupied by card players when people are waiting for tables to eat.

Was always a problem in the Aqua Spa cafe on Eclipse too.