Live from the 1/13/19 Regal sailing!

Host CJSKIDS

Sitting in the elite lounge waiting to board the Regal!!  No medallion in hand yet as princess screwed up by medaling it from Singapore and then pulled it back once it got to Hong Kong. They have said they will be delivered to our stateroom. Let’s hope the card opens the cabin! 

Weather is perfect today for sail away. Sunny and 80!  

Can’t wait to be back on board. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Sitting in the elite lounge waiting to board the Regal!!  No medallion in hand yet as princess screwed up by medaling it from Singapore and then pulled it back once it got to Hong Kong. They have said they will be delivered to our stateroom. Let’s hope the card opens the cabin! 

Weather is perfect today for sail away. Sunny and 80!  

Can’t wait to be back on board. 

Yay! Carolyn!!!! Have a wonderful cruise and let us know of all the juicy details! I loved the Regal this past May! I hope you have a magnificent time!

Bon Voyage!

• Like 1

Yesterday was a great day!  Boarding was easy, snagged my seats in the Sanctuary for all the days we wanted., dinner reservations made for a few nights in crown grill and one night in Sabatinis.  Also signed up to do the escape room!  Really looking forward to that. They did say that it may be going away and will probably be replaced by something that you pay for. 

Watched sailaway on our friend’s deck as they have one of the front cabins. Great view!

Dinner last night was at Alfredo’s and the vegetarian pizza I had was fantastic. Ship was quiet. We did enjoy sitting at Crooners listening to the great band playing down below. Their name escapes me at the moment but they were really good. 

I love that Jovie realized that we would be ordering an original chocolate martini at some point and had that special chocolate for the glasses, they were made and ready for us. I asked if she had them and she said “of course I remembered that you like them!”  Another shining example of the very special crew that princess has. Why I come back again and again. 

Today is Princess Cay and the weather is spectacular with calm seas. Yay!

NO medallion yet, guess they are sitting in Singapore!  Lol still don’t get why they shipped them and then part way through the journey they got routed back to Singapore from Hong Kong. 

thank you everyone for all the send off wishes!