Will they change formal night cause of the Super Bowl?

I will be on the Adventure OTS sailing 2/2 - 2/9. The Super Bowl is on 2/3 which I believe would also traditionally be our first formal night. I am wondering if they will change it?  We have 3 straight port days Mon, Tue, and Wed so not sure if they will want to do that. 

I don't have an answer for the OP, but wouldn't be surprised if they did change it.  We have been onboard for a Super Bowl and they have many activities around the ship for viewing, celebrating, etc.  Many of which feature burgers, wings and other finger foods.  To me that does not say formal night but you never know.

2 minutes ago, akcruz said:

I don't have an answer for the OP, but wouldn't be surprised if they did change it.  We have been onboard for a Super Bowl and they have many activities around the ship for viewing, celebrating, etc.  Many of which feature burgers, wings and other finger foods.  To me that does not say formal night but you never know.

Yeah but those are all in lounges or maybe Viking crown as well as on the poolside screen.  Not in the MDR or where the backdrops are set up for photos

10 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

I will be on the Adventure OTS sailing 2/2 - 2/9. The Super Bowl is on 2/3 which I believe would also traditionally be our first formal night. I am wondering if they will change it?  We have 3 straight port days Mon, Tue, and Wed so not sure if they will want to do that. 

If the Bills were in the Superbowl they would change Formal night. But that won't be happening anytime soon.:classic_huh:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DirtyDawg said:

If the Bills were in the Superbowl they would change Formal night. But that won't be happening anytime soon.:classic_huh:

They had their shot four years running.  I blame Jim Kelly, who couldn’t even find his own side of his home stadium half the time

I was on a cruise during the Oasis in Feb 2012 during the superbowl and formal night was during the superbowl. I remember I have a picture of me watching part of the game on the Aqua Theatre in a shirt and tie.

I don't think they will change it

I was on Symphony last week during the playoff games. Formal night went on as scheduled on night 2. The games were shown on the big screens at the aqua theater. We skipped "formal attire" and just went to Windjammer after the games.