No AC on Anthem of the Seas

Just now, Diamonddanny said:

$200. Rebate for 5 days of no sleep.

Our room is still hot. Not as hot as it was but with the door open to the hall it's still 75° from 86 and 89°

Slap in the face from a person who spends tens of thousands a year with royal !!!

I absolutely agree! I don't want anything for free ever,  BUT their constant lies from hotel director and horrible attitude and service makes me feel that they should have refunded 4 days per stateroom. My husband and I had heat exhaustion,  migraines and are still feeling the effects today. A/C is still NOT fixed and wont be for the next sailing. Not enough $ for the poor folks especially in inside staterooms 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Diamonddanny said:

Our room is still hot. Not as hot as it was but with the door open to the hall it's still 75° from 86 and 89°

Slap in the face from a person who spends tens of thousands a year with royal !!!

Definitely a slap in the face.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marriedinstthomas2012 said:

I absolutely agree! I don't want anything for free ever,  BUT their constant lies from hotel director and horrible attitude and service makes me feel that they should have refunded 4 days per stateroom. My husband and I had heat exhaustion,  migraines and are still feeling the effects today. A/C is still NOT fixed and wont be for the next sailing. Not enough $ for the poor folks especially in inside staterooms 

How do you know it isn't going to be fixed for the next sailing?

4 minutes ago, marriedinstthomas2012 said:

We've been the same. And agree with you.

1 minute ago, Diamonddanny said:

Mine still isn't fixed!  Its deffinately cooler....but still 77

I just wasn't sure if you guys have heard something about status of the repair.  We are on the 1/26 sailing.  I appreciate you keeping us informed.  $200 is ridiculous compensation for a problem that has lasted this long!

• Thanks 1

Just now, reallyitsmema said:

How do you know it isn't going to be fixed for the next sailing?

Cause, there are at least 2 decks, deck 8 included that are still not working as of right now. And they've exhausted what they can do without parts. Rumor has it it's getting fixed in port Canaveral 

I just wasn't sure if you guys have heard something about status of the repair.  We are on the 1/26 sailing.  I appreciate you keeping us informed.  $200 is ridiculous compensation for a problem that has lasted this long!

No it won't be fixed by January 26th

1 minute ago, marriedinstthomas2012 said:

Cause, there are at least 2 decks, deck 8 included that are still not working as of right now. And they've exhausted what they can do without parts. Rumor has it it's getting fixed in port Canaveral 

Do you know what the other deck number is that is still having issues?  Interesting you are saying Port Canaveral is where the fix will happen.  The 1/18 sailing had an itinerary change announced over a month ago, giving them an overnight in Port Canaveral.  I wonder if this has been a known problem that they have been able to keep controlled until now.

2 hours ago, payitforward said:

WOW! I feel for all of you on board. I would be miserable. The very first thing I do in any hotel room or stateroom is turn the temp down to between 60 and 65. (It never seems to actually get that cold.) I can't sleep at all when it's too hot. I really hope RCCL steps up and makes you whole.

Don't hotels have a way to stop the a/c from going lower than what "they" set it on inside their thermostat?

Just now, Diamonddanny said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Amazing how within a week Royal went from handling the situation on a Oasis with flying colours and going above and beyond to looking like absolute jacka**es with this insulting offer.

Different ship different people ... RCI is a corporation and some of the people who work there are awesome.  Some of the people who work there are not.  

The people on this ship are apparently not the absolute best.

jc

1 minute ago, xpcdoojk said:

Different ship different people ... RCI is a corporation and some of the people who work there are awesome.  Some of the people who work there are not.  

The people on this ship are apparently not the absolute best.

jc

But it’s not the folks on the ships making these decisions...it’s the ones in Miami.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All of deck 8 and spotty groups in different areas of ship are still out as well. 

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

But it’s not the folks on the ships making these decisions...it’s the ones in Miami.

People posting from the ship are talking about the lying hotel manager, and not some hotel management A hole in Miami.

I think the ships are universes unto themselves until they get to port.  

As a manager, I often tell sub managers to run things, and to make decisions, but when I realize when I am on the spot how they actually managed, often I wish I had different managers on the ship.  We are always trying to make these people grow, but some people are not growable.  

JC