newer ships

cajinyank

Other than the edge which are the newer ships  for celebrity. My wife and I have only cruised on older ships like the summit 1 time and enchantment of the seas on royal coral and golden on princess. We would like to try a new ship just for the experience. what should we be looking at

Will be on our 4th S Class Reflection in a few months.   Once we do the Solstice will have done them all!  Our first Celebrity Cruise was on the old Century and we loved it!

Have yet to try the M class but will be looking that way soon!

50 minutes ago, Nymich said:

Will be on our 4th S Class Reflection in a few months.   Once we do the Solstice will have done them all!  Our first Celebrity Cruise was on the old Century and we loved it!

Have yet to try the M class but will be looking that way soon!

The Century was our first Celebrity cruise also.  It was great, especially when they would carry the trays for you in the buffet.  We have now done all the S class ships, which are our favorite class.  We do not like the M class as much.  We sailed on the Millennium in 2000 and again last year.  We thought it was better last year than when it was new.

All the Celebrity ships will receive massive upgrades over the next few years.  The S-class are about 10 years old, but with these changes they will feel brand new.  M-class is about 20 years old but has a lovely classic feel that hopefully won't be ruined by the updates.  They have, and should continue to, offer a nice choice of cruising style.

Loved the classic ocean liner feel of Century...also very fond of the T-pool on Constellation. 

Reflection is my favorite. It has never seemed crowded to me, even though it has the highest passenger capacity in the fleet. Looking forward to Silhouette for the first time this year.

• 7 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 10:52 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

All the Celebrity ships will receive massive upgrades over the next few years.  The S-class are about 10 years old, but with these changes they will feel brand new.  M-class is about 20 years old but has a lovely classic feel that hopefully won't be ruined by the updates.  They have, and should continue to, offer a nice choice of cruising style.

Yes, we just got off the Summit and were very pleased with the makeover that was done, in many places it was like being on a new ship.  We were on it two years ago so saw the difference. 

Celebrity’s newest ship is the Flora.  

Your best source is to look on Celebrity’s website under the link for ships.   It give a description of every ship in its fleet.  

Select the menu tab, then ships and then the ship

https://www.celebritycruises.com/

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

2 hours ago, evandbob said:

On Celebrity, I have only sailed the Summit twice and loved it.  We are trying the Equinox in a few weeks as our step up in class choice.

You will not be disappointed!!  Equinox is one of my favorites!  Then again the ship I am usually on tends to be my favorite. :)