Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

43 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Imagine the other thread currently active on CC where people are worried about pre-pool showers.

Oh man, why did you do that.   I can’t unread that thread now.🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

This bad man is vaping where he shouldn’t.  He’s on Starboard VS Port. 

Tisk tisk. 

Have seen any pets yet.😉

You didn't get the message from the Captain?      The rules don't apply to that guy this week.    Special exception.

:classic_wacko:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Small lines at the wave and an old familiar face. KC Steve is on board. He saw our flag before he saw us.  

I hate to interrupt, but I think I just put a couple of things together (KC Steve + FlowRider).

Is he actually Steve from Overland Park, KS? If so, I think I know him! Tell him Foster's Mom says Hi!

Back to the Live Report!

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Corning?😎

Ive had Corning Centura FOREVER!  When it first came out, it was guaranteed not to break or they would replace it free.  It was a ceramic edition.  The only thing that broke was a platter that dh put on the top of the grill, and then opened the grill top and it hit the concrete patio.

they should bring it back.

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’m not a wine drinker but, someone please chime if you know the answer. 

Yes, Liberty's Vintages has it, we even did the BOGO so the 2 glasses only cost us $30 instead of $60 for 2.  But I don't think Allure has Vintages, Maybe Champagne Bar would have it.  BTW it was super delicious!

Edited by BecciBoo

11 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Yes, Liberty's Vintages has it, we even did the BOGO so the 2 glasses only cost us $30 instead of $60 for 2.  But I don't think Allure has Vintages, Maybe Champagne Bar would have it.  BTW it was super delicious!

Allure has Vintages.  Deck 8 Central Park.

The lady beside us at the pool is hilarious, not in the funny way but for the wrong reasons. She just asked us to rotate our chairs 90 degrees so she could face the sun directly. Not to mention our feet will be on the shoulders of the chairs in front of us. Um, no. We aren’t moving for you. Espically when she can sit in the chair to where her friend has been away for the last 1:20 minutes. And that chair faces the sun directly. 

I might also add she keeps asking anyone within 10’, who’s chairs that are empty, if she can have them, as they now have 2 seats saved. 

Some peoples mothers. I feel like we might have a George Costanza show down coming. We will find two people who are looking for loungers and give them ours.  Either that, or when we are done we are going to pick up our loungers and take them with us, so she can’t use them. 

Edit: if she was nice we would be more than cordial.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

The lady beside us at the pool is hilarious, not in the funny way but for the wrong reasons. She just asked us to rotate our chairs 90 degrees so she could face the sun directly. Not to mention our feet will be on the shoulders of the chairs in front of us. Um, no. We aren’t moving for you. Espically when she can sit in the chair to where her friend has been away for the last 1:20 minutes. And that chair faces the sun directly. 

I might also add she keeps asking anyone within 10’, who’s chairs that are empty, if she can have them, as they now have 2 seats saved. 

Some peoples mothers. I feel like we might have a George Costanza show down coming. We will find two people who are looking for loungers and give them ours.  Either that, or when we are done we are going to pick up our loungers and take them with us, so she can’t use them. 

Edit: if she was nice we would be more than cordial.

When you are ready to leave you should get up and leave your towels on the chair as if you are coming back and watch from the sidelines to see how long it takes for her to scoop them.

So now back to last night. 

Upon occasion a Genie might leave a surprise in the cabin for you. For example, the other night there was a small box of chocolates.  Well last night we got to the cabin and sitting by our bed we found this. I’m not sure if housekeeping left it behind by accident or if the Genie left it for us to use “later on”. 😉

4D201297-3753-483D-8F4D-798C2209C377.thumb.jpeg.15082714386e90fd3db480f643721a80.jpeg

So we joked with our Genie Charlie later on about it.  He was going to call housekeeping to have them remove it and we said not to worry.  They were done in the hall and long gone. We joked that we might use it later, so please leave Tom the Tickler behind. 

We returned to our cabin around 1am and found this note after the show. 

8B89C143-1AE0-45CD-A9E0-A36E90992AA9.thumb.jpeg.08ce53cd542c3b4b492dbbc3cb0452eb.jpeg

And this upstairs. 

F2C65006-86A2-4C97-A365-F1ADA918F38F.thumb.jpeg.bf7e326edfe1c4478b232425f8e44c9d.jpeg

This morning I put Tom in the corner and our guard dog on alert.  He’s still smiling, must have been a good night. 

B2D9A073-A93E-473E-9DE4-B4434F41D455.thumb.jpeg.e040e96056929d22889060551886f0ae.jpeg

i returned from flowriding to find this. Guard Dog Dave is sad, no more evening entertainment. 😂

4499EC4C-C6C5-47E7-BEBE-59BEC4CEF52F.thumb.jpeg.24ad4ebfd6b8f44a4614f0656a6f4557.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 5
  • Haha 8

21 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Time to break out the ukulele and start singing show tunes.

Maybe Charlie could help us out with that. 

20 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When you are ready to leave you should get up and leave your towels on the chair as if you are coming back and watch from the sidelines to see how long it takes for her to scoop them.

We already mentioned that to each other. The crazy thing is the woman might/must have ADD, as she is up an down like a yo-yo. She’s barely sat for what feels like 5 minutes. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mom*3 said:

I hate to interrupt, but I think I just put a couple of things together (KC Steve + FlowRider).

Is he actually Steve from Overland Park, KS? If so, I think I know him! Tell him Foster's Mom says Hi!

Back to the Live Report!

If Steve isn’t the same guy it is a small world, as he knows a Foster. A hello back was the message he asked to send. 

• Like 1

So happy I found this early in the week and not on Friday, as per my usual...

Thanks for taking us along!  We still have almost 3 months to go.  Even though we just got off a cruise 6 weeks ago, it seems like forever...

Snowing here in Virginia (northern) now, but we'll nothing compared to Canada, but it'll shut down the area as though it's multiple feet!

• Like 1

Pool update. The people have now moved their chairs 3 more times and have been away more than there. The one lady is like the leader of some sort of displeasure group therapy club. LOL. We are going to eat lunch here and when the seats are out of the sun we are disappearing to our balcony, in the sun. 

• Like 2