PROBLEM WITH ZONE NUMBER

Cruisegirl6

Hello, 

We have three rooms next to one another, my daughter and our room has the same zone/muster station number but my elderly father in law has a different one.  He has to go with us as at times he has trouble walking, do you think he be able to go with us to our muster station?  

4 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

He can walk but will need help with stairs, just need to be next to him, sometimes he doesn't see steps.

in an extreme emergency, they will always be a crew members around the ship willing to help if you have mobility issues. I even see them helping people going on/off the tenders 

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello, 

We have three rooms next to one another, my daughter and our room has the same zone/muster station number but my elderly father in law has a different one.  He has to go with us as at times he has trouble walking, do you think he be able to go with us to our muster station?  

No, he should go to the special needs muster.  If they scan cards, they will/must sent you to the correct muster stations.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

I will have my SO bring him to his muster station then scan his card and take him to ours where we will be and scanned.

Don't be surprised if the muster crew redirects you to the proper stations.  The crew has strict protocols to follow including all passengers are only in the muster stations assigned.  Special needs muster is the only exception.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Don't be surprised if the muster crew redirects you to the proper stations.  The crew has strict protocols to follow including all passengers are only in the muster stations assigned.  Special needs muster is the only exception.  

Both of you can go to the special needs muster, Not a problem!

• Like 1

Ok simple contact carnival and inform them of this and they will most likely send you guy's to the Dining room or theater for those with special needs. He will be sitting too because if you had him participate in the regular Muster drill it will be rough. 

Edited by BigCruze

Not all ships have a separate special needs muster station. On the Inspiration, everyone goes to their assigned muster station. If you have special needs or mobility issues, you just let the crew member with the computer pad know. It will then be marked on the computer.

I remember on the Fascination a few years back, I had double surgeries right before and they didn't have any special needs muster station for me, in fact, they made me stand and it was one of the longest muster drills I ever participated in.  

My boarding pass says muster station B for my father in law and my daughter/boyfriend and us are C. ugh?

14 hours ago, ecarbine said:

IT'S NOT AKIN TO ANYTHING, RELAX!!!

Yes, it is.  

All caps is considered shouting on the internet. Shouting is not polite. Therefore, it is bad netiquette to use all caps on the internet because shouting is not polite

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Yes, it is.  

All caps is considered shouting on the internet. Shouting is not polite. Therefore, it is bad netiquette to use all caps on the internet because shouting is not polite

BUT IT'S MY VACATION, AND MY KEYBOARD, AND I CAN'T SEE SMALL LETTERS!!!!!

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Rosefloater said:

Not all ships have a separate special needs muster station. On the Inspiration, everyone goes to their assigned muster station. If you have special needs or mobility issues, you just let the crew member with the computer pad know. It will then be marked on the computer.

On the Inspiration you were seated to the sides rather than that Zumba line. 

12 hours ago, BigCruze said:

On the Inspiration you were seated to the sides rather than that Zumba line. 

If you mean going up to the lifeboats after the instructions, nobody did that back in December. After the instructions, the special needs people were allowed to leave first, then about 5 minutes later, everyone else could leave the muster station.