SODA CUPS

dlwolf72

7 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Are the soda cups insulated so that they keep beverages cold and don't sweat?

I don't have my pictures available, but in the past 4 years, I've seen two styles of cup. The one that with the screw on lid seemed better insulated, but the lid leaks when spilled, but the one with the pop off top doesn't spill as easy, but did sweat enough to make it slippery. 

4 minutes ago, gsb said:

If on the soda program, can you go to a bar and get a soda with your seapass card?

At a bar or restaurant, you will only have a choice of about 6 different flavors of soda.

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

At a bar or restaurant, you will only have a choice of about 6 different flavors of soda.

If you use your sea pass card at a bar or in the dining rooms, do you need to have your cup with you? Can you get cans of soda with the soda package?

I've been wondering about that.   The reason is everytime I buy one for a 7 day cruise, it tells you its active for 14 days. 
Worked fine on our B2B. I don't think we even opened the new cups from the second week. They're timed right to the minute, too. My wife's cup stopped working at breakfast on the last morning, so she used mine, which showed 2 hours remaining.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

If you use your sea pass card at a bar or in the dining rooms, do you need to have your cup with you? Can you get cans of soda with the soda package?

You don’t need the cup. Just show your SeaPass card which has the sticker/emblem. 

Cans are not supposed to be included in the package, but some people will tell you that they got cans.  

6 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Nope, you can get a soda with your SeaPass card.  Cans are not normally provided, but some have reported being able to get them.